Tropers / FAS 1997
I'm a TV person, which explains my membership in this website. I discover TV Tropes on April 2013 and I was addicted reading the tropes. So, a few months later, I joined here as a member. One way describe myself is that I'm the type the person who has so many UnpopularOpinions
. Don't be surprised to see what I'm going to post here. My real name is Felix. My main show to follow will always be SpongeBob
and I don't think it ever suffered Seasonal Rot
expect in season 7. I watch and follow other cartoons as well. I am 20 years old and I live in a city close to the Mexican border. I might get an internship in San Antonio, TX.
I don't edit that often, but I'm gonna help with the SpongeBob
recap pages because a successful show like SB is suppose have all episodes recapped here.
I has the following tropes:
- Berserk Button: Pronouncing my name as FAY-LEE instead as FEE-liks.
- Looking at my personal stuffs.
- Politics in general.
- Big Eater: I love eating. I won't stop doing this habit anytime soon.
- Breakthe Haughty: Very often. I'm a sensitive person.
- Brown Eyes
- Chewingthe Scenery: On certain situation.
- Angrish: Especially when I'm upset.
- Dont Call Me Paul: One of my major Berserk Button is to not put an accent to my name (in Spanish).
- Gratuitous Spanish: Whenever I'm speaking Spanglish. I hate speaking the language to be honest.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I'm always like this in real life, but when I'm on the Internet, it's averted. Recently, I had been more calmer except home.
- High Functioning Autism
- Irony: My real life Hair-Trigger Temper makes my first name ironic. Felix is suppose to mean happy and lucky in Latin, despite what I act in real life otherwise.
- Hypocrite: One good example of me being a hypocrite is that I have a Mexican descent but I could care less about the culture of Mexico.
- Jerkass: In real life at least. I'm usually mean towards people who are so annoying to put up with and I don't considered them my friends.
- Man Child: Surprisingly, I'm already acting like one. I am still treated like a kid.
- Nice Guy: Pretty much only in the Internet where I keep my temper under control. When I'm not being a Jerkass, I'm usually this towards my closest friends since they're not annoying.
- Only Sane Man: I feel like this during my loud classes. Also, when peoplr are so clueless in certain situation.
- Sir Swearsa Lot: Upto Eleven since I became a teenager. This habit has been tone down after high school.
- The Stoic: Sometimes.
- Stout Strength: At times, I can be strong.
- Surrounded by Idiots: See Only Sane Man.
- Unpopular Opinion: Given my autistic behavior, I has a lot of them.
- Verbal Tic: Tends to alter my voice depending on what mood I am.