- Name: Zed
- Age: 24
- Gender: Male
- Location: Nashville, TN, USA
- Occupation: Stay-at-home Dad by day, band manager/musician/writer/painter/photographer by night.
- Marital Status: Married
- Troper Since: September 2010
- Education: B.A. in Music Business, B.A. in Biblical Studies, minor in Literature
- Personality Type: INTJ
- Likes: Films, books, poetry, television, video gaming, hiking, cycling, urban exploration, troping, cooking, genuine conversation, Guinness Black and Tans, Jameson whiskey, dogs, pipe smoking, Oriental cuisines, learning new things, playing music, theoretical explorations into the human psyche and rational discussion on the ontological truths of the universe.
- Dislikes: Poor grammar, poor posture, poor hygiene, "small talk", running, fake Americanized "foreign" cuisine, light beer, fan fics, stagnation, complacency, bigotry, willful ignorance, thoughtlessness, traffic, no-progress political debate (i.e. "I'm right, you're wrong, suck it."), cookie cutter musicians, immaturity, the "race card", elevators.
Things I'm Working Through
Nice Things That Have Been Said About Me