Tropers: Exploding Frogs
Describe Exploding Frogs here. There's not much to describe, really. I visit this wiki at least once a day, and make occasional contributions. Most of these are rather minor, and my memory is a bit fuzzy, but here's what I can remember off the top of my head:
- At least half of the examples involving the Lord of Nightmares are my work, including her ascension to the Trope Pantheons. I also ascended Xellos, and have added or edited a couple of examples involving him. Yes, I am a huge fan of Slayers; it was one of my first anime, and Xellos remains one of my favorite characters to this day.
- While I am not responsible for most of Soul Nomad's trope examples (in fact, I bought the game after reading about it on this wiki), I have added a couple here and there. I am also responsible for ascending Gig, Virtuous, and the Onyx Blade.
- Speaking of Trope Pantheons, I was the one who did the description of the House of Life And Death at the top of that page.
- I am the creator of The Underworld. (The article, not the actual metaphysical place. I'm not nearly cosmically important enough for that.)
- While I didn't create the Power of the Void, I did rejigger its description to something more evocative and, well...descriptive.
- I've recently fallen in love with Exalted, and have added quite a few trope examples to various articles. I also ascended the Celestial Incarnae, Autochthon, and the Ebon Dragon to the Pantheon.
- I am most certainly not a member of a secret conspiracy on this very wiki. There are no secret conspiracies on this wiki. Why would you think that?