is a troper.
Fan of several things.
Prone to apologizing
and ranting. Sometimes both.
Kind of an asshole.
- Complete Monster: To the point that, if he ever writes an original work (Not a fanfic), the main villain will pretty much be one, with a hint of small irony...
- Somewhat distasteful to this trope, nowadays, because of most having flat characterization.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Because I like smart villains.
- Doctor Who: CURSE YOU SHININGKNIGHT! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
- Eldritch Abomination
- Evil Counterpart: Because fights with these guys tend to be some of the best in a series.
- Irregular Webcomic!: I'm a fan of the comic, while the science interests me, I actually do like the bad puns the comic does. Also, Draak, he's one of my favorite characters.
- LEGO Crossover Game: Guilty Pleasures... They're Lego Games! They're incredibly fun! But they really need to release the Lego Batman sequel already!
- Mega Man: ...Do I have to explain?
- Moral Event Horizon: Can't explain it, I guess I like seeing how a villain can truly cross the line.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Yes.
- Nightmare Fuel: Usually when it's unintentional, it's rare for me to like High Octane Nightmare Fuel, but when I do, I do.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: It's become my forthmost example of my favorite Zelda game, though the motion controls are a bit annoying. It's along the lines of Wind Waker in how good it is to me. Oh, and Ghirahim.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: I think it's Ironic or weird when you look at my other interests.
- Planet Eris: So many different possibilities.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Everybody pretty much knows this, as you see me very frequently go on rants about the show.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
- From Nobody to Nightmare
- Knight of Cerebus: Just a fascinating trope, to me.
- That one anime with the incredibly hard to spell name.: I only really watched it to see the designs of the Witches, due to finding their visual designs and quirks impressive and interesting.
- Downloadable Content
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Now, the game is good, but I don't like because it was created to appease an Unpleasable Fanbase that wanted Ocarina Of Time on steroids.
- Unpleasable Fanbase
- Nostalgia Filter: Because the people who speak crap about the newer generations constantly insist that they had everything better, always completely ignoring that their generation had some incredibly bad crap too.
- Viewers Are Morons: ...Do I need to explain this?
- Author Filibuster/Writer on Board: Because it essentially uses a character as a mouthpiece, regardless of consistency or characterization. And I am fully aware I'm doing it right now.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: For particular reasons, but the main reason I hate this trope is that they sometimes play the fact of being aware they're in a fictional work too much to the point it gets stale, and awareness of being in a work is not inherently funny.
- Fanservice: Mostly when it's obnoxious.
- Awesome Moments: Only in certain situations, where it's pretty clear that it's pretentious and doesn't do anything but help the ego of whoever is doing the moment, that said, I like it in fiction where the character isn't a blatantly controlled Author Avatar or is attempted to be proven better than everyone.
- Hypocrisy: My issues aside, I really hate Hypocrisy, and will make sure to point out Hypocritical actions when I think I see 'em.
- Self-Deprecation: Potshots at yourself and awarity of your problems don't fix the problems at hand. I am dead fucking serious about this.
- Revenge Of The Fallen: Possibly the worst film I have ever seen. About the only part I liked in the film was:
Optimus Prime: You'll never stop at one!
(Turns his other arm into another sword, and charges Megatron, Grindor, and Starscream)
- Capcom: Not just for cancelling the third Mega Man Legends installment, but for constantly releasing rerelease after rerelease, or sequels that are barely different from the game before. I was generally fanatical and willing to ignore their faults until Legends 3 was canceled.
- BEN Drowned: Mostly because I'm getting really sick of "You shouldn't have done that..." being used many, many times.
Feel free to add Tropes, disagree with these statements, agree with these statements, etc.
Oh hai! -Spooky Mask
You're such a Woobie
, and you're a good person partially due to it. The other reason...you're just completely awesome and fun. :) ~ Arcadiarika
Love and monsters is the greatest doctor who story I have ever watched...okay exaggerating a bit... Shining Knight
Let us fight together, Etheru! FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!
Anyways, you're a great Role-Player and friend. Thanks. - Wren.