Tropers / Etheru
is a troper.
Fan of several things.
Prone to apologizing
and ranting. Sometimes both.
Kind of an asshole.
Facts I like to think are interesting about myself.
- I love superheroes, robots, and the horror genre.
- Thought that games like Freedom Planet, Shovel Knight, and Undertale wouldn't be well-loved or get as much attention as they got. I am now addicted to Shovel Knight and am waiting (im)patiently for the Spectre Knight and King Knight DLC.
- This has even extended to pretty commercial games like The Walking Dead, due to wondering how a Point and Click zombie game could work.
- I thought it'd be interesting to write this instead of just simply "trope" my interests. Which I've kinda done before, but I don't like to talk about that.
- I would like to get into writing at some point, and am on/off working on an RPG Maker VX Ace game.
- I enjoy anime, because I am a weeb.
- Particulars include Jojos Bizarre Adventure and My Hero Academia. Hope to try and get into a Seinen at some point.
- I tried to avoid putting too much self-deprecation on this list because I think people get sick of that pretty quickly.
- I was diagnosed with autism around Age 7.
- I am too lazy and need better work ethic. And not lazy in the "brilliant" way, because putting up "Brilliant, but Lazy" feels just a bit pretentious.
- I have a Steam account technically under the same name as this one. Only real difference is it's "TheEtheru".
- "Etheru" was derived from the One Piece character Eneru/Enel when I was younger, putting "Eth" before the "Eru" part. I actually kinda regret picking the name, if only because it was just me being lazy and unoriginal.
- I prefer to play female characters if given the option in games.
- On-again, off-again roleplayer. Used to play mostly male characters, but then eventually shifted to mostly female ones. I kinda think they bleed into one another really easily, though.
- You're bound to come across me hating things.
Feel free to add Tropes, disagree with these statements, agree with these statements, etc.
Oh hai! -Spooky Mask
You're such a Woobie
, and you're a good person partially due to it. The other reason...you're just completely awesome and fun. :) ~ Arcadiarika
Love and monsters is the greatest doctor who story I have ever watched...okay exaggerating a bit... Shining Knight
Let us fight together, Etheru! FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!
Anyways, you're a great Role-Player and friend. Thanks. - Wren.