Just your average guy from Madagascar
, that land where lions, zebras, giraffes, hippopotamuses and penguins aren't supposed to exist in real life.
Personally fits the following tropes (more to come) :
- Beware the Nice Ones: I'm usually soft-spoken (if a bit sarcastic) and non-violent. But just try to get on my wrong side…
- Furry Fandom: unapologetically.
- Half Breed: two generations up the family tree and that's already three continents covered. To be more precise, my genealogic tree mostly covers Madagascar's highlands, but with roots in France and Gujarat.
- Incredibly Lame Puns are my trade, often spanning several languages. You have been warned.
- Omniglot: okay, that's just four languages: Malagasy, French, English, Spanish
- Straight Gay: despite admitting to liking Céline Dion
- Twofer Token Minority: coming from a deeply Christian, conservative (and hence, heterosexist) African country with a disturbing focus on blood and culture purity, I have a lot of fun being the gay, clear-skinned, mixed-race, French-speaking guy.