- Beware the Nice Ones: I'm usually soft-spoken (if a bit sarcastic) and non-violent. But just try to get on my wrong side…
- Furry Fandom: unapologetically.
- Half Breed: two generations up the family tree and that's already three continents covered. To be more precise, my genealogic tree mostly covers Madagascar's highlands, but with roots in France and Gujarat.
- Incredibly Lame Puns are my trade, often spanning several languages. You have been warned.
- Omniglot: okay, that's just four languages: Malagasy, French, English, Spanish
- Straight Gay: despite admitting to liking Céline Dion
- Twofer Token Minority: coming from a deeply Christian, conservative (and hence, heterosexist) African country with a disturbing focus on blood and culture purity, I have a lot of fun being the gay, clear-skinned, mixed-race, French-speaking guy.
Tropers / Erkhyan
Just your average guy from Madagascar, that land where lions, zebras, giraffes, hippopotamuses and penguins aren't supposed to exist in real life. Personally fits the following tropes (more to come) :