Tropers / Epiblast
Hi there! Epiblast here! I am:
- A 24-year-old white American male
- A science nerd, and to a lesser extent an everything nerd
- A metalhead
- An atheist
- A liberal
I was drawn to this place when somebody posted about it in a forum elsewhere, and it's been ruining my life ever since. But I love it. I love it so. Even though I'm one of those awful people who thinks this place should be more like Wikipedia
. (Le gasp!)
Although I haven't done this that much yet, my eventual goal is to add more trope entries for slightly older stuff than that which seems to get the most attention around here
. Yes, I'm aware of the irony.
Tropes applicable to me and my life:
- Bi the Way: People tend to be surprised to find out I like dudes.
- Evil Laugh: I have many laughs. Some sound decidedly creepy or hammy.
- Fatal Flaw: Pretty much everything that goes wrong in my life can be traced to one thing. No, I'm not telling you what it is.
- Happy Rain: To me, rainstorms (especially with thunder and lightning) represent not sadness, not anger, but pure, wild, unadulterated joy.
- Naked People Are Funny: My life has involved an awful lot of random nudity, much of which has been my doing in one way or another.
- Nightmare Fetishist and Freaky Is Cool: Eldritch? Otherworldly? Squicksome? Terrifying? Count me in!
- One Head Taller: My boyfriend, to me.
- Self-Deprecation: To a fault, I admit.
- ‹bermensch: I am an imperfect one at present, and aim to more closely approach the ideal eventually.
- The Watcher: I've given advice and comfort to certain people without having any other involvement in their problems.
Selected works and creators I'm a fan of: