Tropers / Emmaliza
Describe Emmaliza here.
Well, that's nice and vague. I'm not exactly easily defined, y'know, I happen to be complex and fascinating! Well, maybe not fascinating. Or complex. 'Confusing' would be more accurate, but, eh, whatever.
Basics: 14 year old girl from Melbourne, Australia. Personality tends to alternate every 5 minutes. Or, uh, seconds. I go from being vocal and loud and annoying, to shy and anxious awfully quickly. My opinions on people change a lot. I go from Nice to Bitch in Sheep's Clothing
to just plain Bitch a lot, but I think I spend most of my time as Nice. I don't have very good self-esteem. I don't have much of a social life; I have very few close friends, and most of them aren't actually in my class at school. I have a lot of acquaintances, but I have, uh, trust issues with them. Appearance wise, I am 5'2, a weight I keep changing my mind whether I'm happy with or not (57 kg = 126 lb, judge yourself), have really blue eyes, and brown/dark blonde/red/no-one ever agrees, who knows, hair.
In Tropes Land, I tend to spam/occupy the subjective tropes, the pages that have a lot
of different people contributing - particularly the Tear Jerker
pages. However, I only really function around one fandom, or closely joined group of fandoms, at a time: Currently, it's Glee
. Although other fandoms include Veronica Mars
and anything by Joss Whedon.
Tropes that apply to me,
- All Love Is Unrequited (I don't think one of my serious crushes has been returned. It's irritating)
- Beware the Nice Ones (when I snap, I snap)
- Bi the Way
- Brainy Specs (I have to wear glasses both because of what constant use of the computer/books has done to my eyes, and inherited short-sightedness)
- Buffy Speak (I love using Buffy Speak)
- Butt-Monkey or The Woobie (One or the other, I don't really know, there's no audience to get a reaction from, but anyway; drunk, sick mother (though she's better now than she used to be), bullying from peers for most of my life, trust issues, loneliness, bad self-esteem, All Love Is Unrequited...)
- Cloud Cuckoolander (A lot. I tend to ramble about strange things)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Evil Laugh (I do a kickass Evil Laugh.)
- Heroic Self-Deprecation (Just read my description up there)
- Heterosexual Life-Partners (I have one in Real Life. Then she went away. Then I got another one.)
- Ho Yay (I see a lot of it at my school. And am part of quite a bit. And lampshade the Ho Yay I see. Yay me?)
- Shrinking Violet (At points. Depends on my mood)
- Soapbox Sadie
- Yaoi Fangirl