Hi! I'm Ellowen. Or Ello. Or Elloween. Whatever. It's all good. I'm Troper M. Terlwyth's twin sister. I am a writer, mostly short stories and poetry under the name Anna/ Antonietta May, and fanfiction under the name Hedgi. I like fairy tales, fantasy, and mysteries, mostly. I'm religious, bipolar, and judging by my height, weight, love of food and peace, probably part hobbit. I'm prone to illness ( yay sensory seizures!) but deal with it?
Tropes about me
- Asexuality: and Demi-Romantic.
- Annoying Younger Sibling Only by two minutes!
- Bad Dreams: Dreams that I remember usually have me die. At least they inspire good stories?
- Berserk Button: I do not take well to people touching me unless Iím very close to them. Jokes about my height Iíll let slide unless youíre Terlwyth. I also really, really hate being called by my full name.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Iím pretty calm and nice, if a bit sarcastic at times, but when I get mad, I get mad. I can take a lot of crap, but well, I threatened to break a guyís hand onceÖ once. Never had to again, and funnily enough that was the day the Jerk Jock stopped bullying me.
- Big Eater: Iím always hungry. If I'm not eating, that's a sign that things are Not Good
- Break the Cutie: Middle school was hell, and I was broken for a long time.
- Catch Phrase: ĎHoly duck with a typewriterí; 'In other news, I'm five years old'
- Crazy-Prepared: and I have been since I was eight, only now Iím more prepared for the next ĎBig Oneí(earthquake) than getting taken to a fantasy world to have an adventure.
- Funny Afro: When my hair is short. Mostly because Iím whiter than paper.
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: I jump from hobby to hobby- knitting, embroidery, beading, sewing, and so on. Every now and again I go back to one or another.
- Friend to All Children: I really like kids. Probably because I still act like one.
- Gray Eyes
- Lovable Coward: Iím afraid ofÖ just about everything.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: yes, I started writing fanfiction at 13, yes, Iím a girl. But I never wrote the cookie cutter romance smut stories or anything. I wrote adventure, action, mortal peril, that sort of thing. Still do. The most romance in my stories- apart from an old shame that needs to die- is a kiss on the cheek, and crushes.
- One of the Kids
- Red Oni To Terlwythís Blue
- Saving Christmas: every years since I was 13, Iíve been in charge of Christmas at my house: all the baking, cleaning, decorating, and making gifts for my 70-person extended-extended family. I start mid October, and itís still a crunch.
- Sibling Rivalry Oh boy.
- Stuffed into a Locker: once, though it was locked in a closet, since my middle school didnít have lockers.
- Tangled Family Tree my birth mother's sister in law is my biological mom. Terl and I were raised by our birth mom, and our older half sisters treated like cousins.
- Team Mom: my roommates called me "Ma" and for good reason. I'm always the one waiting up for them, I love to cook "family dinners" etc.
- The Reliable One: goes with being Crazy-Prepared.
- Twin Switch just once at age 11, and a full costume was involved. Terlwyth didnít want the solo part in a church pageant and I did, but he got it because he was a boy. So I put on his full shepherd costume and he put on mine and no one guessed.
- Writers Cannot Do Math: in spades.