Eleutheramina is a rising high school senior, writer, editor, incorrigible Francophile, precocious philosopher, Gregory Peck fanatic, sock aficionado, and art history geek, with an interest in pursuing pharmacology. Mango smoothies are my coffee. Also has a Tumblr. An inveterate TV Tropes lurker, but relatively novice contributor.
open/close all folders
Tropes That Describe Me
- Adorkable: According to some.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant but Lazy: The former is a moot point; the latter is decidedly not.
- Brown Eyes
- Celibate Heroine: I am heterosexual, and while I have had crushes before, I have yet to find myself interested in pursuing a romantic relationship.
- However, shipping is one of my favorite pastimes.
- Daddy's Girl: I've always been closer to my dad than to my mom.
- Deadpan Snarker: Particularly if I find someone annoying.
- Ditzy Genius: Yep.
- Fatal Flaw: Sloth, impatience, and diffidence.
- Genre Savvy
- Grammar Nazi: To an extent.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Somewhat, though not nearly as often now as in the past.
- Meganekko: When I was in third and fourth grade.
- The Glasses Gotta Go: Traded in my spectacles for contacts.
- Myers-Briggs: INFP
- Nice Girl
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Sibling YinYang: My brother and I.
- The Enneagram: Type 4
- The Idealist
Tropes for My O Cs
- Alternate Self: Averted, as she is one of the extremely rare few to not have a self in the other universes.
- Amateur Sleuth: On more than one occasion.
- An Arm and a Leg: Missing her right hand.
- Animal Motifs: Identified with foxes.
- Big Sister Instinct: With Vin, her foster brother.
- Bookworm: Her favorite pasttime, next to art, is reading, and she gains knowledge about subjects ranging from botany to archeology through this means.
- Boyish Short Hair
- Brainy Brunette: Quite intelligent, with much natural curiosity.
- Brutal Honesty: She doesn't sugarcoat subject unless she thinks it'd actually be beneficial.
- Celibate Hero: At least initially.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Compelled to help anyone in need, and yet unwilling to accept anything without feeling she's earned it.
- Combat Pragmatist: Mainly because she knows it's unlike she'd be able to win a fair fight.
- Constantly Curious: More so as a child than now, but she has her moments and doesn't hesitate to ask questions.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Fatal Flaw: Her independence, born out of arrogance. She dislikes relying on or putting her trust in others, which is what causes her to lose her hand to gangrene and Vin to almost die.
- Four Philosophy Ensemble: The Realist.
- Gray Eyes: Type 2—she's not quite cold, but she's level-headed and definitely strong-willed.
- Guile Hero: With little self-defense skill and strength, she never hesitates to use her cunning to win a fight.
- Heroic Bastard: Born out of wedlock to Huli Tian and William Mire.
- Hyper Awareness: Downplayed.
- Lethal Chef: The only foods she can cook reliably are scrambled eggs and rice.
- Like Brother and Sister: With Lars.
- Loss of Identity: Her main struggle when donning a Mask, as she has to immerse herself in a whole new consciousness.
- Magnetic Hero: Her open-mindedness and seeming inability to forsake anyone in need leads to this.
- Mixed Ancestry: European father and Asian mother—from different universes, no less.
- Parental Abandonment
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Merli's girly girl.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Custard tart.
- True Companions: With Merli and Lars, at least during their prepubescence. Later also becomes this with Solus.
- Freudian Trio: The Ego.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Her Wanderer ability lets her change her appearance into either a completely new self or a deceased individual from another universe, each of which manifest in a Mask.
- Overlaps with Power Copying when she becomes a dead person, but usually highly ineffective because of her lack of knowledge or experience about that person's abilities.
- Walking the Earth: What she did with her father until his death. She gained considerable experience with people and picked up odd skills as a result.
- Awesomeness by Analysis
- Deadpan Snarker: Moreso when he's with people's he's comfortable with.
- Dyeing for Your Art: In-universe. Dyed his hair black from red to better fit his Raven persona.
- Four Philosophy Ensemble: The Cynic
- Jerk With a Heart of Gold: He can be cruel and worthless, but he respects hardwork.
- Loner-Turned-Friend: Eventually becomes this with Rosalind and Merli.
- Nice to the Waiter
- Power Trio: The Superego to Rosalind's Ego and Merli's Id.
- Pragmatic Hero
- Tall, Dark and Handsome