I'm just another girl. Or, actually, maybe not.....
Hello! My name is Electric Nova
, or Nova for short. (my name in real life is Nicole, BTW) I'm a 17 years old transgirl who can alternate between quiet and hyper at a moment's notice, and hails from Great Britain. I lurked the wiki for 2 years, before finally joining in March 2013. I posted...sporadically at first, but over time my posting increased and more people have had to put up with my quirks.
the town I live in is called Basingstoke. It's full of roundabouts and that causes problems during Winter. But you, visitor, do not care about that.
My hobbies include Videogames and anime, as well as media in general. In terms of games I like platformers, JRPGS, hack and slashes and the occasional fighting game. in terms of anime I enjoy Mind Screw
, good animation and art, and emotion.
Would you like some canapés? I have plenty to spare. Do go and take a seat over there.
DISCLAIMER: I am not secretly a MagicalGirl.
My troper wall
My Imgur account
Tropes I apply to myself
- The Lancer - In my group of friends at school, I like to think this was my role.
- The Quiet One .....
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Occasionally. I once ran around a room shouting "LINDA MCARTNEY IS MY FATHER!"
- Non-Action Guy - I usually don't get involved in stuff like this, not particularly strong or athletic.
- Just One More Level- When playing certain video games, this tends to happen.
- Apologises a Lot - Sorry. Yeah, I tend to do this alot.
- Catch Phrase - Yeah, Sure, Whatever, Oh god, sorry. Irrational thought
- Socially-Awkward Hero- And how!
- The Stoic -Occasionally.
- Big Bad: There used to be a particular Bully that fulfilled this role in school, but I'm past that now. Currently fulfilled now by my OCD, which has done a pretty good job of making my life harder. (but this is no place to whine)
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality -I'd say so.
- Nerd- I'm on this site
- Terrified of Germs In 2007 mostly, although sometimes persists to this day. Not much though.
- Shrinking Violet -Often scared to talk to people. Bad at socializing too.
- Dandere But if you get me in a room with someone I know very well, prepare for me to start talking a lot.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Mostly when I have too much sugar, but happens naturally sometimes
- The Idealist -At heart. Tend to appear as The Cynic because occasional dry humour. But I seriously and sincerely believe that the world is a good place, and things are getting better all the time.
- Fetish Fuel -Not going into detail... But I have strange interests. *cough*
- Suddenly Voiced -At a few months old
- Most Wonderful Sound - The word Illustrious, the sound when you grab a blue sphere in Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Born in the Wrong Century - Sorta. I was born at the tail end of the 1990's and thus never really experienced it and lived mostly in the 2000's. But I wish I was a 90's kid, because the 90's were AWESOME.
- The Teeto Taler - I don't like the taste of alcohol and don't want to get drunk anyway
- Determined Defeatist
- Green-Eyed Monster -Ocassionally, not very often though thankfully. I have been jealous of people who I feel are better/smarter than me, such as friends. But I'm mostly over it.
- Loners Are Freaks Uh, depends on your perspective. I'm not a freak, but I do come off weirdly to others.
- Trademark Favorite Food -Chicken, Chicken curry, Steak, Dumplings and more importantly COCA COLA
- True Neutral - What I aim to be, and don't entirely succeed.
- Character Derailment - Dunno where to start
- No Sense of Direction - I got lost on the way back from a TESCO's once.Beyond the Impossible
- 10-Minute Retirement: Happened to me for a while. Between Late 2013 and early 2014, I didn't engage in any of my hobbies or do...anything really as I was too bogged down in my OCD. However.......
- He's Back: April 2014 saw a drastic improvement in my mental state, partly due to some new medication. I'm not perfect, but I'm here. Technicallly it should say She's back, but that's just the trope name.
- Age-Appropriate Angst: When I was 15 or so I was terrified about exams and had very low self esteem. It lead to a lot of angst, but hey I was 15.
- Afraid of Needles -They hurt, man.
- The Loner: Although recently, at least on this site, this has begun to change as I become more social and post more frequently.
- Forgettable Character: I feel like this sometimes, online and in real life. Hell, I once avoid a PE lesson simply because no one noticed I wasn't there.
- Psycho Lesbian: Averted. Usually.
- The Chick: I'm not usually at the forefront of anything, but I am usually at the back helping to support.
- Lip Stick Lesbian: No explanation. I'm very girly, and I like girls who are just as girly.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: I am very clumsy, and uh.... saying I'm cute wouldn't be too egotistical would it?
- All Lesbians Want Kids: Averted. I have no intention of having children at any point.
- Coming-Out Story: Not as dramatic as you would normally expect, my mum was like "yeah okay, you're trans."
- Magical Queer: Yes.
- Which Restroom Dilemma -Happens
- English Rose: ALMOST this, if I wasn't so annoyingly tall.
- Huge School Girl: Really tall, people always comment on it.
- Atheism: Yep.
- Berserk Button: Transphobia. If you insist that i'm "actually a guy" I will get. Very. Pissed. Especially TERF'S. A secondary one; don't force your religion onto me.
- Asperger's Syndrome: I have it, official diagnosis in the year 2000. It largely doesn't affect my life much anymore, but it's still there and can make social interaction difficult.
- Transgender: I am indeed.
- Character Alignment: According to an online test I did, Chaotic Neutral.
- Creepy Good: Maybe
- Happily Married: I'm not, but would maybe like to some day.
Tropes others apply to me
For people who wish to comment on me, Electric Nova. Or in other words, the place to vandalise
- I suppose this is where people vandalize. Glad I'm the first one. Cheers! - Quag15
Tropes I have launched
Tropers I like a lot: