I'm just this guy, you know. I'm pretty relaxed. I like occasionally writing reviews. I lurked here for about 2 years before I actually posted or contributed anything,natch
Video games I like are mostly platformers and RPG's, as well as the occasional fighting game. I like Fantasy and Science Fiction
in terms of books and TV. I have very little to say, but I like to think i'm a nice person. I enjoy works that exercise Mind Screw
. I like music that is good and also indulge in quite a lot of Video Game Music.
With films and anime I'm not that specific, as long as it is good.
I live in Britain, In a town called Basingstoke. The place appears to be made entirely out of roundabouts. And that's no good.
As you can imagine there are problems when it snows in Winter.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a hyper evolved penguin capable of speech. .
Anyway, welcome to my page! Want a canape?
Tropes I apply to myself
- The Lancer - In my group of friends at school, I like to think this was my role.
- The Quiet One .....
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Occasionally. I once ran around a room shouting "LINDA MCARTNEY IS MY FATHER!"
- Non-Action Guy - I usually don't get involved in stuff like this, not particularly strong or athletic.
- Just One More Level- When playing certain video games
- Mistaken for Gay - Because I look effeminate and have a good friend who is also slightly effeminate. Yeah.
- Apologises a Lot - Sorry. Yeah, I tend to do this alot.
- Catch Phrase - Yeah, Sure, Whatever, Oh god, sorry. Irrational thought
- Character Derailment -No idea what I mean by this
- Socially-Awkward Hero- And how!
- The Stoic -Occasionally.
- Big Bad: There used to be a particular Bully that fulfilled this role in school, but I'm past that now. Currently fulfilled now by my OCD, which has done a pretty good job of making my life harder. (but this is no place to whine)
- Fatal Flaw - Awfulness at Maths
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality -I'd say so.
- Nerd- I'm on this site
- Terrified of Germs In 2007 mostly, although sometimes persists to this day. Not much though.
- Shrinking Violet - Rare male example, well according to fiction anyway. Often scared to talk to people. Bad at socializing too.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - Mostly when I have too much sugar, but happens naturally sometimes
- The Idealist -At heart. Tend to appear as The Cynic because occasional dry humour. But I seriously and sincerely believe that the world is a good place, and things are getting better all the time.
- Fetish Fuel -Not going into detail... But I have strange interests. *cough*
- Suddenly Voiced -At a few months old
- A Man Is Not a Virgin -Averted
- Most Wonderful Sound - The word Illustrious, the sound when you grab a blue sphere in Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- As Himself
- Born in the Wrong Century - Sorta. I was born at the tail end of the 1990's and thus never really experienced it and lived mostly in the 2000's. But I wish I was a 90's kid, because the 90's were AWESOME.
- The Teeto Taler - I don't like the taste of alcohol and don't want to get drunk anyway
- Determined Defeatist
- Green-Eyed Monster -Ocassionally, not very often though thankfully. I have been jealous of people who I feel are better/smarter than me, such as friends. But I'm mostly over it.
- Loners Are Freaks Uh, depends on your perspective. I'm not a freak, but I do come off weirdly to others.
- Man Hug -Occasionally
- Real Men Wear Pink - In a way. Real men play Kirby, and don't forget it.
- Trademark Favorite Food -Chicken, Chicken curry, Steak, Dumplings and more importantly COCA COLA
- True Neutral - What I aim to be, and don't entirely succeed.
- Character Derailment - Dunno where to start
- Whole Some Crossdresser - On more than one occasion.....
- No Sense of Direction - I got lost on the way back from a TESCO's once.Beyond the Impossible
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: I tend to fall on the effeminate end of the spectrum. I think so, anyway.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Happened to me for a while. Between Late 2013 and early 2014, I didn't engage in any of my hobbies or do...anything really as I was too bogged down in my OCD. However.......
- He's Back: April 2014 saw a drastic improvement in my mental state, partly due to some new medication. I'm not perfect, but I'm here.
- Age-Appropriate Angst: When I was 15 or so I was terrified about exams and had very low self esteem. It lead to a lot of angst, but hey I was 15.
- Afraid of Needles -They hurt, man.
Tropes others apply to me
For people who wish to comment on me, Electric Nova. Or in other words, the place to vandalise
- I suppose this is where people vandalize. Glad I'm the first one. Cheers! - Quag15
Tropes I have launched