Tropers: El Rigo
This troper's actual name is Rodrigo, but you can call him Rigo. Far easier and international, right? He has a very colorful background that he is sadly not allowed to fully disclose. Anyhow, he started this page so he could go trope himself. Feel free to chime in.
- One with Oh No a Bear, about Mako being related to Zuko in Avatar, Legend of Korra.
This troper provides examples of:
- Ambiguously Brown: And not that brown actually. Only a tiny bit tanned. Sexy as hell though (unsourced)
- Casanova Wannabe: He thinks its funny.
- Brilliant but Lazy: For a given value of Brilliant. I blame the school system.
- Made of Iron: Has been stabbed, frozen, poisoned, rolled down mountainsides, had his skull dented and more he cant be bothered to remember right now. He just says he is Immortal unless proven otherwise.
- Knife Nut: How would you react to a guy outside his apartment sharpening his field knife in the middle of the night?
- Cool Sword: His katana. Or at least he likes to think so.
- Named Weapons: The same sword. You will have to ask him directly for the name.
- Highly-Visible Ninja: You better Believe it. Also, hates Naruto.
- Nerd Glasses: They need to be replaced often. They often break.
- Big Eater: To quote "You could eat a whole cow and you would be allright."
- No Sense of Direction: In a very strange variation. He gets lost a lot, and refuses to ask for directions. Oddly enough, this just applies in cities/towns/places with people. In the wild a Rigo can navigate with relative ease.