Tropers: Dudeacus 97
This is Dudeacus97. You may be wondering why I am on this website. You may also be wondering why "Dudeacus97" is my username. Well, those two questions will not be answered. For basic information, I am an autistic, over-creative teenager from Connecticut. I am a devout Christian who is very into Christian Apologetics and a supporter of Theistic Evolution. You are on the internet. Look it up. Just kidding. I'm on this website because I enjoy it and to get help in writing my comedic book, The Storm Drain Alligator and the Secret of the Universe. I also came up with many other ideas, but I never made them because I wasn't able to write them or didn't have the capacity (I don't have a full studio.) The books that I write often have to do somewhat with Christianity, from a brutal deconstruction of Outgrown Such Silly Superstitions to silly comedic works that make fun of people I don't like, like atheists, young-earth creationists, and Dirty Communists. Tropes that apply to me:
- All Issues Are Political Issues: I have this... quirk that everything is, somehow, connected to Vietnam. It just is.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I can be this at times. I can be serious if I want to. Know anybody else who tried to write a book about a talking alligator trying to find the Secret of the Universe? Anybody else who wants to use artificial insemination to breed wolves and Chihuahuas?
- Gratuitous German: I have some strange habit of yelling "NEIN" whenever I trip or drop something. My German-speaking self only knows that word and some German-sounding gibberish, however.
- Insistent Terminology: A buffalo is a heavily built wild ox that lives in Asia and Africa. Those big ungulates that wandered the American Prairie are called the American Bison. I had to interrupt Dances With Wolves to remind everyone.
- Oops Me Accents Slipping: sometimes, I will randomly and involuntarily slip into another accent. I don't know how this happens, it just does. Mostly it's British or [[Oirish Irish]], but Russian is pretty rare.
- Running Gag: Blaming things on rather illogical scapegoats, such as Communists, fish people, beavers, and robins.
- Single-Issue Wonk: I hate Dubstep and poetry. I just do.
- Teen Genius: As a teenager, I routinely read books on Christian apologetics meant for college students, correct my teachers at times, and have impressed many (as in, most people I know) with my intelligence.
- Wise Beyond His Years
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: sometimes, my accent will slip into an accent that I can't even describe. I tried to use it when we had to read Macbeth aloud in English class, but I failed at a Scottish accent so spectacularly, I stuck to it for laughs. It sounds like a bizarre mix of Scottish, Czech, Russian, and a bunch of other Eastern European accents.
- Outgrown Such Silly Superstitions: brutally deconstructed in my book idea, Eurydice.
- Seldom Seen Species: Animals that are seldom seen to most are generic to me. Like mantis shrimps, but that's an entire order, not a species.
- Talking Animal: The Storm Drain Alligator, an insane redneck alligator is the main character in the novel I am working on, along with an evil pipefish that is reincarnated from Vlad the Impaler and a one-shot joke with a mountain lion that refuses to answer to the orders of a man who claims he can talk to animals.
- Widget Series: A talking alligator with the help of his Black Best Friend and an Only Sane Man from Lovecraft Country go off to fight a Humanoid Abomination Enfante Terrible with the assistance of a Mad Scientist who dreams of weaponizing mantis shrimps.