This troper provides examples of:
- Adorkable: YMMV, but so they say sometimes.
- Blind Without 'Em: He got better.
- Chirping Crickets: This Troper has a superpower to unintentionally silence entire threads with a single post.
- Duct Tape for Everything
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue: More like Sophisticated as Hell, but the point stands.
- Extreme Doormat
- Heavy Sleeper: 10 hours in a row is no big deal. Sometimes turns into Not a Morning Person for no apparent reason.
- High Hopes, Zero Talent
- Grumpy Bear / The Eeyore: Alternates between the two.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Even now, he is procrastinating.
- Sweet Tooth
- Shrinking Violet: IRL, anyway.
- The Teetotaler
- Third-Person Person: Sometimes refers to himself as "me" ("Мну") in third person. "This Troper" does the job as well.
- Verbal Tic: Currently, it's "kinda".
- Lol, Limes! ~Apples Galore
- You win ALL THE INTERNETZ FOREVER. We have agreed unanimously; you get infinite limes and Bonsus points for this. You are AMAZING. (If you don't know what I'm talking about yet... this should explain everything.) ~QaraXuanZenith
- Good day, Mr. Dryunya. We come to warn you that while TV Tropes may be organized, it isn't exactly sane. You probably know that by now, but just in case...
- Well, given that you need more love... -looks about before giving a good hug to Dryunya- I'm sure you're a good person! NES