Tropers: Dragoon 321
Currently Gaming In:
- The Ace: Was considered this in Savage 2 where he was ranked in the top fifty players and was widely considered the best duelist in the game.
- Badass Longcoat: Owns one.
- Berserk Button: Tell him someone on the enemy team called him something insulting. Then sit back and watch the resulting rampage.
- Blood Knight: Is known for being viscous and merciless in competitive play, even if the situation does not call for it.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Look at this page! The guy is not in denial about what a terrible person he is.
- Catch Phrase: "Foolish insects..." Tag on a "Reason You Suck" Speech here.
- Cruel Mercy: This is his favorite form of victory.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He admits there are people out there even worse then he is and this fact disgusts him.
- Eviler Than Thou: Is generally this to most other Jerkass players, but he does have limits.
- Evil Versus Evil: The reason for his placement in teams seems to be specifically so his good and/or neutral teammates can let him deal with other villains in a more permanent manner then their own morals might allow or to use questionable tactics that they might not consider without his suggestion.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Some of his teammates tend to view playing with him as this.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Might be interpreted as this if you stretch the limits of the trope.
- To clarify he generally just follows the goals of his teammates who are good, but remains an vicious, heartless person regardless of the current goal. For the most part he seems to use his teammates good intention to find Acceptable Targets to unleash cruelty upon without being prosecuted for it.
- Horde of Alien Locusts: It's implied that these are his favorite teams in RTS games. See Zerg Rush below.
- It Amused Me: Whenever he does anything particularly cruel, this will likely be his reason.
- Jerkass: On a good day, this is all he'll be.
- The Juggernaut: Goes with Tranquil Fury below. When truly ticked off, there is little that can stop him.
- Large Ham: Sometimes falls into this when he is having a particularly good time.
"YOUR SOULS WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME AFTER I RIP THEM OUT OF YOUR COLD DEAD BODIES!!!"
- One-Man Army: Was considered this in Savage 2. Most commanders advised their teams to avoid engaging him with less the three people unless it was necessary.
- Smug Snake: Comes off as this more often then not.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Is completely willing to throw so much firepower at one target that it could kill them six or seven times over.
- Token Evil Teammate: The group of people he teams with are not exactly the nicest bunch of folks around, but none of them are openly sadistic like he is.
- Tranquil Fury: When he stops ranting and goes quiet, someone is going to die.
- Violence Is the Only Option: Firm beleiver in this. Most of the time when presented with the option of being diplamatic he will simply kill, abuse, or terrify the target until he gets what he needs.
- DM: The kid is like, eight. You realize that right?Dragoon: He knows where the witch is hiding right?DM: Everything points to that, yes.Dragoon: Then he better fucking tell me or I will be breaking his fingers one joint at a time until he spits it out.
- Zerg Rush: In RTS games he prefers using teams that depend on sheer numbers to overwhelm and crush enemies rather then produce quality units.