Tropers / Delta One
Hi. I'm Delta One.
My original handle was 'Merlin' but that started to cause problems given there's a Live-Action TV
show called Merlin. So I changed it.
A point I want to raise but can't think of anywhere else to put - why is spoilering so monodirectional? Put a comment about this Saturday's episode of Doctor Who, and ten thousand howling Americans descend upon you whining about how they haven't seen it yet and now everything is Ruined Forever
. However, when it's the other way around, then You Should Know This Already
, because it's been on Entertainment Tonight and so on for months - none of which exist in the UK. It Just Bugs Me.
Life contains examples of:
- Fellow Ship - Look, I'm not calling it Nakama, all right? Besides, Merlin's Rangers doesn't really exist any more.
- Large Ham - aged twelve, I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "BRIAN BLESSED!"
- Sci-Fi (or SF or science fiction or whatever the current term of art is)
- Tabletop Games especially Dn D, but I'm thinking about getting into Warhammer40000
- Is aware that this makes him something of a pariah around here. Doesn't care.
- Troper Tales. I don't know why I find putting isolated excerpts of my life on the Internet, knowing that no-one will read them (because, really, who reads Troper Tales?)
- None. I know. I'm filled with shame.