- Fat Girl - self explanatory, which is funny because...
- Forgets to Eat - I work full time and have three hours of class three days a week. "But, you have a lunch break!" Yeah, I'm usually sleeping through it.
- Berserk Button - I have quite a few. The biggest one would probably be blasting me for going to grad school.
- Adjusting Your Glasses - ALWAYS. By the bridge 99% of the time.
- Not a Morning Person - NOPE. I've cussed people out, thrown things, screamed, you name it. Even now, I ignore my alarm to the point that I'm usually late for work. D:
Tropers / Deathbyxmaslight
The articles aren't a chatroom? Why would you put LOL in an article? That's stupid. Oh, sorry. I tend to get distracted pretty easily. So...I guess you came here to find out about me. Not much to say, really. I'm 23, living and working in central Texas. Currently juggling a full time job and a full schedule at school (full time grad student, whee). No, not the burnt orange one. Drive about 30 minutes south and you have it. I suppose I should also mention that I'm female. I should say I'M A GIRL but some people would get mad and say NO YOU'RE A WOMAN and I'd be like whatever. I mean, I may have a grown-up job and do grown up things but I still feel like a college kid, probably because I'm pretty young. Ahhh...I guess I should have some tropes that describe me.