Tropers / De Roche 22
How to describe De Roche?
Geek would be the most accurate descriptive term while Human and Female would also be applicable. (and I suppose weird would apply after THAT opening. XD) But yeah...Anyway, I become a bit of a media nerd after wandering into the mythical land of TV Tropes
after being linked to it by an article on Cracked.com
Apparently there is a trend of listing which tropes you most exhibit. So yeah...I'll take a whack at this.
Tropes as seen in De Roche:
- Deadpan Snarker: Not so much on the Interwebs, but oh so much in Real Life. I'm damn near fluent in it.
- No Indoor Voice: I've been told this by many people, but I don't mean to do it! Honest
- Brown Eyes: Yeah. Still waiting on the earth based powers though.
- Kick the Dog: Since roughly 2006, things have been rough in the general mortality sense around my town.
- Verbal Tic: So yeah...and all of it's different varieties.
- Geeky Turn-On: Being well versed in a variety of nerdy things, both educational and non, are always fun.
- Unusual Euphemism: I get rather creative with metaphors and junk. Hang around enough and you will learn this
- True Companions: I have a little group of them. It used to be bigger in High School but the important ones have stuck around.
- NaNoWriMo: As of 2010, I am officially a Wrimo and I've won once.
- Those Two Guys: My primary Heterosexual life Partner and I. We've known each other for 19 years and we always seem to be together.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: I have determined that I have two which makes us a Heterosexual Threesome.
- Five-Man Band: We're an odd bunch to say the least. It's a strange mix of geeky metalheads and we have two Big Guys
- The Lancer: From what I can determine, this is my position within the group.
The Subjects of the Geekery:
Proud Member of the De Franco
Nation with strange aspirations to someday host her own web show.
Also, feel free to fix any of my non-linking bits ^up there^. I'm kinda new to the whole editing thing.