open/close all folders
Tropes About Me
- Apologises a Lot
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Catch-Phrase: "Alrighty then", "...well that happened".
- Character Tics: Include finger/foot-tapping, constantly looking at something other than what I'm supposed to be looking at, and humming random songs (said songs are usually comedic in nature).
- Constructive Criticism: Do my best to give it out and encourage others to do the same for others.
- Doing It for the Art
- Double Think: The source of a lot of my personal issues and/or internal conflicts.
- Excessive Usage of Pot Holes
- The Gadfly: I'll say random and/or off-topic things at unexpected times, mainly to either amuse myself or see others' reactions.
- In Touch With My Feminine Side: I don't have much interest in sports, and I usually try to avoid direct confrontations if possible (but I'm more than capable of defending myself). Most of all, I'm certainly not above showing my true emotions and/or feelings when I feel the need to express myself in how the situation calls for.
- Just One More Level
- Neat Freak: A bit Downplayed, certain aspects of my life HAVE to be in order, while others I couldn't care what state they were in.
- Reference Overdosed
- Self-Referential Humor
- Slowly Going Mad From Isolation: More on an emotional and mental level. My friends and family help fend it off, but we'll see what happens.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin/Enhance Your Life
Will be occasionally updated as time goes on and I go through my ever-increasing bucket list of games, movies, music, books, and shows I want to experience.
Anime and Manga
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE?!
- Ninja Sex Party - I'll be honest, I never even heard of them until Dan joined Arin on Game Grumps. Flash forward to today, I've become enraptured by the comedy duo's hilarious music (mostly about dicks).
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Without a doubt, my absolute FAVORITE musician out there. He's always been a source of inspiration and smiles every time I listen to his music. He taught me to never be afraid to act weird and goofy and to have the self-confidence to not listen to people who try to put me down. Dare To Be Stupid indeed.
- Borderlands 2 - Sadly, I never played the first one. Doesn't mean I don't absolutely love this series.
- Crypt Of The Necrodancer - A completely off-the-wall concept that just WORKS in the most glorious rogue-like/rhythm game ever made.
- Deponia - An underrated game (maybe due to the twist ending...) in my book, but still a gem of a game to play nonetheless.
- Don't Starve - I'm absolutely terrible at survival games, but this is on of the few non-horror ones I thoroughly enjoy dying in increasingly embarrassing ways.
- Duck Game - Such a friggin' hilarious game and I love it all the more for it.
- Enter the Gungeon - Man I love this game with all it's puns, the variety of guns, the- *YOU DIED* GODDAMNIT AGAIN WITH THE FUCKIN' HIGH PRIEST'S TELEPORTATION BULLSHIT GAAAAAHHH!!
- Kingdom Hearts - As popular as it is for people to make fun of this series (myself included), I still legitimately enjoy the games.
- League of Legends - Basically my life at the moment.
- Monster Hunter - I began with 4 Ultimate, and I'm now currently playing Generations.
- Neptunia - My friend bought me the first remake as a joke. I've now earned 100% of the Steam achievements on the first two remakes and currently working on the third. Needless to say, I'm hooked.
- One Finger Death Punch - Such an addictively fun time-waster. Just DO NOT BUTTON MASH.
- Overwatch - As much as I don't care for Blizzard, this game is beautifully made. Although I only play when my friends are already online and willing to play it.
- Sam & Max: Freelance Police - Three seasons of hilarious high jinks.
- Shantae - Shantae and her hair-whipping, half-genie awesomeness will always hold a special place in my heart.
- Shovel Knight - Such an amazingly well-made game, I love it all!
- Skullgirls - I'm not good at 2D fighting games at ALL, but I love the characters (Peacock and Beowulf player here), and the entire game is drawn and rendered beautifully.
- Smite - Played during the beta, took a break (for a few years...), now I'm completely blown away by how much has changed.
- Undertale - Love the game, hate the majority of the fandom behind it. Although I don't mind admitting that I read a couple Fan Fics that are actually well-written and thought out (and we all know how often THAT hpappens).
- Steam - I know it's not a game itself, but I get most of my PC games from here.
- Team Fortress 2 - I got a Steam account, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I have this, and really enjoy it!
Web Originals/Let's Plays
- Adventure Time
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Ben 10 - The ORIGINAL one. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Gravity Falls
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Looney Tunes - Who DOESN'T have fond memories of these guys?
- Over the Garden Wall
- Phineas and Ferb -
- Regular Show - Not sure what I expected when I started watching this, but now I'm COMPLETELY hooked to this gem of a cartoon.
- Spongebob Squarepants - Primarily ones from before the first movie and a few after that. The second one was good too.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Steven Universe
- Teen Titans
- Teen Titans Go! - I personally like the silliness of the show, but I miss the original series.
- Wander over Yonder
Members of the Trope Pantheons I've Ascended/Worked On
- Aatrox, God of God of Daring the Underdog Army to Be Badass as an Intermediate God
- Gnar, God of Destructive Temper Tantrums as a Lesser God
- Gomez, God of Exploring Alien Geometries as a Demigod
- Ratatoskr, God of Spreading Slander Among the Gods as an Intermediate God
- Veigar, God of Unlimited Magical Potential as a Lesser God
- Wilson, God of Gentlemen and Scholars as a Demigod