Tropes Describing Me
- Motor Mouth: Sometimes, especially when I am nervous/talking about things I really like
- Deadpan Snarker: Well, at least I try.
- No Indoor Voice: Especially when I'm angry. And of course, I had to also have an...
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Even though I always try to restrain myself, it would be wise not to push me too much. I may just explode on you and I don't think it would be pleasant for anyone involved.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: I fall heavily on the Cinical side, even though I can have my moments on the other.
- Younger Than They Look: Have been mistaken for being older than I actually am. The current record is being mistaken for being three years older than I actually was.
- Berserk Button:
- Do not insult my mother/father/any member of my family. I repeat, do not.
- Another thing to do if you really want to piss me off is continuosly and deliberatly ignoring me for no apparent reason. If there is a good motive for why I am being ignored, though, there won't be any problems.
- On a sidenote: if I am talking, please listen and then answer. I had some unpleasant experiences with people not doing that.
- The Pessimist: Oh, yes. I have a tendency to think like this. But honestly, why would you even care?
- Determinator: But at the same time, I will not give up something until there are no other options left, if I truly want it.
- Large Ham: I can act like that sometimes.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: What most people apparently think about me. And well, they're probably right.
Things I Like
Where the heck has this guy been hiding?
A.k.a where you're most likely to find me (cause apparently you want to find me. ...Should I be afraid?) Anyway, I usually visit the Forum Games and Role Playing Games section of the forums. The thread I visit the most is Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!, but I sometimes explore further. If something interests me, that is. And by "interests me" I mean "I am really bored".
I will put something here. What? I dunno.