- Dead Fic: Pretty much everything I've written.
- Idiot Ball: Yeah, happens a lot. "Idiocy" actually factors in to most of my titles.
- Recycled INSPACE: Basically, the first fic I ever felt was presentable (Which, I'll admit was not the first fic I put on fanfiction.net) was Metal Gear Solid, but with everyone playing catch with the Idiot Ball. The next fic I started was Resident Evil, but with everyone playing catch with the Idiot Ball. I've started a fic like this for Halo as well.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: I don't notice my mistakes... until after I post the goddamn fic.
- Shout-Out: I utilize these. To an unhealthy degree.
- Verbal Tic: During the writing of one of my fics, I had the tendency to use the phrase "And so..." a ridiculous amount of times.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: A fault of mine.
Tropers / Dark Gidora
Just another contributor. I mainly contribute information about videogames. About the user name; I've had this since I was about thirteen on the GameFAQs message boards (In other words, when I was young enough to think adding "Dark" before anything automatically made it cool) as a reference to one of my favorite Kaiju (I left out the "h"s in Ghidorah because I'm a dolt), and I've used it on game forums, Fanfiction.net and entertainment sites ever since. Still a big fan of Narmy giant monster movies and violent videogames. I haven't really started anything, just added examples to various pages, oftentimes whichever game I'm playing at the moment. Anyways, I've noticed these tropes, in my own work: