Tropers: Daniel LC
This Troper provides examples of:
- Samaritan Syndrome: According to the Disease Control Priorities Project, for every three dollars I donate to help stop soil-transmitted helminthic infections, I will improve someone's life by one disability-adjusted life-year (DALY). If I spend five dollars to watch a movie rather than donating the money, the opportunity cost is one year and eight months of someone's life, not including time I could have been working. I am understandably frugal.
- Most Tropers Are Young Nerds: I am an 18-year-old, male geek.
- Mouthful of Pi: I have the first 72 digits of pi memorized.
- Irony: My favorite number is e.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial, combined with Earth-Shattering Kaboom and Shown Their Work: a question on the Wikipedia Reference Desk.