I have now! - DJ
'Doesn't matter whether they're human or not, they bleed all the same.'
—DJ on the subject of a zombie apocalypse.
'Take a look at all these branded stores, what with supposedly '100% Genuine Leather' bags. For all we know, the owners of these stores could be hiring people to go to places like Bangkok or Thailand and buying second-hand bags off the street for dirt, then coming back and slapping on that '100% Genuine Leather' label.'
—DJ to a friend on the subject of expensive bags.
'I do not believe in suicide as a viable option to avoid trivialities in daily life. To put it simply : suicide is STUPID.'
—DJ on the topic of suicide because of reasons from daily life.
Who am I? My name, or at least, my nickname, is DJ. The Atomika bit comes from my favourite in-game radio DJ, DJ Atomika, courtesy of Burnout Paradise and SSX 3. I think I also sorta gained this nickname because, wherever I go, there are always a pair of headphones about my person, be it around my neck, over my ears, or hooked onto my pocket.
Where I Live
What I Do
- Studying for a diploma in Digital Animation
What I Love Doing
- Playing games
- FP Ses more often than not
- Fave shooters include Modern Warfare 2, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead.
- Listening to music
- Mainly Electronic music, including Trance and Drum 'n Bass
- Fave band being Australian Electronica band Pendulum.
- Playing on my electric guitar
- Fave songs include Witchcraft by Pendulum and Master Exploder by Tenacious D, among many others.
Other Stuff About Me
This Troper provides examples of
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Often to either prove a point or look cool. And/or to really push my glasses back up if they were slipping.
- Angrish: What happens to me sometimes when I'm going against a very frustrating video game boss or repeatedly die to the same thing over and over again.
*dies to the same boss again* oh fer FU- I EFFIN' KILLED YOU...stupid- piece of-
*dies again in an online shooter* I SO SHO- HOW DID YOU- WHY-
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!!: This happens to me all the ti- damnit my shoelace is untied. You were saying?
- Awesomeness by Analysis: I can't walk through a crowd without analysing :
- The speeds of people around me
- How quick I'm walking
- The tempo of the song I'm listening to
- The best way to walk through a crowd after a quick calculation using the three points above.
- Badass Bookworm: I love reading and enjoying nature. Drawing's one of my passions. Food's another passion. I also am a licensed sport shotgun shooter in the Singapore Gun Club. I have learnt wushu for a year in my childhood. I've been playing the electric guitar for 4 years.
- Bag of Holding: I carry everything in my backpack. If I need it, it goes in. PSP, food, bottles, clothes, game consoles etc etc.
- Berserk Button: Insult any close friend of mine, I introduce you to my friend Mr. Fist.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I may be slightly overweight, but I still will gut-punch you if you get in my way.
- Bi the Way: I'm furry. What'd you expect.
- Big Eater: Explains a lot, really.
- Catch Phrase:
'Oh god.': When faced with a bad situation or exasperated at someone being unnaturally stupid.
'Gentlemen?': General greeting.
'RUN LIKE WIND': When fleeing from baddies in video games, to talking about games with friends.
'Damnit/Goddamnit <person's name>': When cursing a friend that's playing in a game with me, or on Ventrilo. In good humour, of course.
- Chaotic Good
- Cloud Cuckoolander: I'm this all the time. When I'm not being serious, I'm always this.
-runs around- I CAN TASTE RAINEBOWLS
Randomly dancing while out with friends counts.
- Cluster F-Bomb: You could say I'm a walking F Bomb.
-drops pen- FUCK.
-impatiently waiting for computer to load- Effing load, stupid piece of shit.
-picks up pen, only to drop it again- Oh for FUCK's sake.
- Deadpan Snarker: I've been known to snark my way through things a few times.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength
- Everythings Better With Chocolate: I. Love. CHOCOLATE.
- Finger Gun: Did this for a flashmob once.
- Fingerless Gloves: I have a pair of those. Awesome things.
- Furry Fandom: Mmn. Its up there already.
- Heavy Sleeper: Also Not a Morning Person. My tongue is sharper if I wake up too early and don't get my food/caffeine boost for the morning.
- I Can't Dance: Seriously. I have two left fee- er, footpaws.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: I do this to all my friends, guy and girl. Because I'm that caring.
- Large Ham: I'm this very often, alongside my Cloud Cuckoolander personality.
We must go now. TO BUY COFFEE! *Points triumphantly at a nearby Starbucks*
- Leeroy Jenkins: This is me when I'm not being serious in FPS games.
- No Indoor Voice: I TEND TO TALK LOUDLY, EVEN WHEN I'M WHISPERING.
- Not So Stoic: This is me normally. If I'm with my friends, its a whole other story.
- Overly Long Name: Eh, having a first name AND a middle name AS AN ASIAN is pretty annoying. 'Specially if a new teacher has trouble figuring out my name, and says the wrong name instead.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Normally when faced with a friend trying to tickle him or being chased by a friend for fun. Or in video games that have voice chat. Or on Ventrilo.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: Yes, I can swim. No, I won't sink like a stone.
Put comments here
Here's to a fellow troper hailing from a very sodden island. - Krrackknut