Right, children! Navigating away from the reptile enclosure, we have the Tropers Cave, home to the strange and wonderful. Over here, is Crystallineneptune, a regular troper on TV Tropes
with a keen interest in science fiction and horror. Recalled by many for her absurd randomness around close friends and extreme fangirl tendancies towards her icons, she is a self-proclaimed, geeky teenaged nightmare. She's the author of the Sarah Jane Adventures
fanfiction series Bannerman Road Infinite
, and is friends with Sonikkuruzu
Ah yes, Tropes! Well, the ones that apply to Crystalline are listed here:
- Apologises a Lot
- Bad Liar
- Buffy Speak: She's fluent in it.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Uses these multiple times in one day, to her mother's annoyance. For which she then apologises.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Catch Phrase: Has a few. Notable ones include 'Fudge Nuggets', "Numbnut" and "Crappadoodles."
- Companion Cube: Her plush horse, Rosie, from when she was five years old.
- Nowadays, this has changed to her iPad.
- Cuddle Bug: To her mother.
- Cute Bookworm
- Deadpan Snarker: Has shades of this.
- Ditzy Genius: IN A NUTSHELL. THE TROPE THAT TRULY DEFINES HER AND WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF HER.
- Doctor Who Fan: Has been for 8 years of her life, and counting!
- Do Not Call Me Paul: She HATES it when people call her Katie, Kathleen, Catherine, or any other related names. If you spell her name wrong, however, she is most likely whack you on her head with her iPad.
- Fangirl: Yes!
- Fiery Redhead : Inherited from her father.
- Hates Being Alone
- Hates Being Touched : Averted when it comes to her mother's hugs. Otherwise, she would not be responsible for what happens to your face.
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- I Am Very British: Speaks The Queen's English. Talk about Blessed with Suck.
- Instant Birth, Just Add Water: She was born 3 weeks early, and before they could get her mother to a hospital bed. The whole thing happened in under a minute.
- Lampshade Hanging: Likes to do this A LOT.
- No Social Skills
- Picked Last: Every. Single. Time.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Very much so when it comes to her art, fiction and GCSE Revision. She gets very easily sidetracked.
- Robo Ship: As a private joke between her friends, and pure crack, with Mr Smith
- Sarcasm Mode: Slips into this sometimes.
- Schedule Fanatic: OH MY GOD IS SHE.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Very prone to using this around people she wants to impress.
- Shy Finger Twiddling
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Speech Impediment
- Strange Girl
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Talkative Loon: According to people close to her. Otherwise, adverted.
- Teens Are Short: She is only 5'1.
- The Ditherer: She can be VERY indecisive.
- The Perfectionist
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: A victim of this.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: As evident in her real-life and online conversation.
- Weight Woe : She is recovering from Anorexia Nervosa, which she has suffered for almost a year due to being extremely self-conscious about herself from a very young age because of bullying and other circumstances that induced stress.
She is a fan of: