I am a 22 going on 23 girl :)
My favorite fandoms are National Treasure
, Ice Age
, and The Land Before Time
The Casson Family Series
are one of my favourite book series, and I was disappointed that This Very Wiki
didn't have a page for it, so I created one. I have an interest in fairy-tales like Beauty Andthe Beast
, the actual fairytale and the Disney film. Another one of my favourite series in The Dresden Files
by Jim Butcher, although since I have read Dan Simmons
' amazing work, he is now my favourite Genre-Busting
author of choice. His Hyperion
quadtrilogy and his Illium/Olympos
novels are amazing and well worth the time invested in them, they'll make you think!
I am a Christian and very well-read in many different sorts of genres - from fantasy to realistic fiction to Xenofictional Literature
to philosophy and various works on religion, not to mention many classics. Pride and Prejudice
is one of my favorite novels, and since I am a Christian, expect to see a lot of Gosh Dang It to Heck!
in my posts. :P Or not.
Oh, and by the way, the whole Sid/Diego slash thing in my Ice Age
fandom is a load of bull. Manny and Diego deserve the honor of being called Heterosexual Life-Partners
, not Diego and Sid, who have no real bond at all, and I have a lot of guff with the Sid/Diego slash pairing since it makes no sense and is more based off FANON rather than canon, and I've gone into depth about this with my Ice Age meta that you can find on my tumblr, lunarblue21. Also, Diego/Sid is literally nothing more than Pair the Spares
, and in hindsight it's really obvious that it is and ugh I don't understand why this NOTP of mine is so popular within the Ice Age
and Rise of the Guardians
are my new favourite movies (as of 2013, HTTYD and Tangled were my favourites of 2010) and I JUST LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!!!! :-) :D And I am also very much in love with the beloved series Anne of Green Gables
by L.M. Montgomery. These novels are just my absolute favourites! And so are the Casson Family Series
and lots of other things.... ;)
Launched Pages for
Casson Family Series
by Hilary McKay. (and any related subpages to it)
Lost In Time Series
YMMV.Barbie (I originally launched this, but it was Cutlisted, but Micah
replaced it back into its proper format. Thanks, Micah
YMMV.Casson Family Series
YMMV.Lost In Time Series
Barbie In The Twelve Dancing Princesses
Launched Trope Pages for
Tropes associated with me:
- Adult Child: Already one, a 20 year old kid, who spends most of her day just daydreaming about her ... stories, and other things...
- Apologizes a Lot: Another one of my defining traits.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Damn it, it really sucks! Although to be fair, I might be overreacting and my friend is stuck in the same boat with me about this,and it only appears like there's a Romantic False Lead in our friendship, but dammit, how can I really know anything as of right now?! :(
- Angrish: Often.
- Based on a Dream: Two of my Darker and Edgier upcoming Fanfics, and they are... ''Cruel Intentions''(final title) and ''Beauseant''.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: I don't have it in any of my relationships, but it's one of my favourite tropes to use in stories. Well, that and Slap-Slap-Kiss, which are in fact good storytelling devices if done well.
- Bookworm: And how.
- Brainy Brunette
- Can Not Spit It Out: If any of my other relevant additions here are any indication, it should be pretty fairly obvious why I can't. *Sigh*
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Unfortunately true. To the point that my imagination and my stories is more home and real life to me than actual existence is.
- Cursed with Awesome /Blessed with Suck: My goddamn writing talent. Ugh. Tis a cursed gift. >.<
- Deadpan Snarker: Often enough now that I can consider it one of my defining traits.
- Does Not Like Men: I detest men, and that's because of my erm... history with them. I'm most comfortable with one online guy friend, however. (Just for reference, I'm not a feminazi or a misandrist because of my dislike of men.)
- Fangirl: Yup. Of many, many, many books/movies/tv shows etc..
- Genki Girl: Yup. I can also combine this with The Ingenue, like for example for a small improv skit in Theatre class.
- Grammar Nazi: Very much so. ;)
- Hazel Eyes
- Hidden Depths
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Hello, failed relationship number one, (that was all my fault); hello, failed relationship number two (which was even more my fault) and all because of that trope. *Heavy sigh*
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- Library of Babel: I have one, consisting of books I've gathered over the years, living in any available nook I have in my room. And then there's the Library I've helped my family build, and it has even more books. Obviously, I should have been a librarian. Or, potentially, I was one in a past life. And also a spy.
- I am slowly realising I am a fetishist for May-December Romance. :-) I also tend to crush a lot on older guys, so maybe there's a reason for it.
- Meganekko: Yup. The Glasses Gotta Go variety though. When they're off, I kind of look like Keira Knightley. Or so I believe. Somewhat like her.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: I wish people would stop thinking I am a guy. Oh, and people are obnoxious. Jeez. *Rolls eyes*
- Motor Mouth: Yep, that's me! :P
- The Nicknamer: In my own family, I have my own little names for them, such as for my youngest sisters, Aubrey and Marni. I call Aubrey "Breezy" instead of Aubrey, and Marni goes by "Erika" with me.
- No Sparks: The guy in my Toy Ship coming back into my life, but now we are virtually strangers to each other, hence this trope. Earlier, I played the trope I Will Wait for You in regards to him, but have since given up, thus the No Sparks.
- Oblivious to Love: Possibly, if the friend I have requites my love for him, and I can't see it(or am in denial about how he might feel about me). Or we might just both be oblivious (he has flirted with me, and I with him, sooo...) to each other's love for each other, but that is up in the air at the moment. And especially, he must not find out that I care for him! It would ruin our friendship I fear... and we're such good friends that losing his friendship would kill me.
- after yesterday's USTt-y argument, this has been confirmed. *Sigh*
- in spite of him flirting with me often during online chats, Incompatible Orientation seems to stand in the way now. :/
- Old Flame Fizzle: I had this with my first best friend who was a guy. Meeting him again years later at my Graduation made me realise that no matter how much I held a torch for him; he just wasn't for me and I had liked him solely for his looks.
- Older than They Look: I am often mistaken to be four years younger. Yeah. Although I am twenty-two. This grates on me very much.
- One of the Boys
- Perverse Sexual Lust:
- Purple Prose: A lot of my writing tends to fall into this - but not in an overdone sort of way, just enough so that it's "see-able" as I call it. Usually.
- Rapunzel Hair: IT'S BACK
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: So much so that I stand out amongst the more tanned members in my family. Three members of my family look Hispanic, but I (in appearance) resemble a very very pale skinned, chocolate-haired (as in deep brown with shades of red, gold and brown in my tresses) German girl, as my ancestry is French/English on my dad's mom's side and German/Russian on my dad's dad's side. I'm your typical American hybrid.^^
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: I wish I had this with more girls. .____.
- The Quiet One: Enough that I frequently get called for when I already there with everyone else.
- Self-Deprecation: Just look at the entries for Cursed with Awesome and Super Speed Reading, and tell me that's not Self-Deprecation. :P
- Slipknot Ponytail: Often. It gets a bit annoying at times.
- The Southpaw: The only one in my immediate family.
- Spoiler Hound: All the time. I can't help it!
- Super Speed Reading: Another one of my accursed talents involving reading and writing. Ugh. *Sigh*
- Survival Mantra: I WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO DIE. No one cares. (Occasionally)
- The Movie Buff: And how. This is like one of my defining traits. ;)
- Third Line, Some Waiting: My stories somehow are replete with this trope. :P
- Tomboy: Of the the intellectual, Bookworm type, as I dropped out of sports at age eleven. This trope also counts for me IRL because I have a better rapport with guys and am more comfortable in their company whereas with other girls are I am often at a loss for what to say, though my best friend is excluded from that, since she is as much of a Tomboy as I am.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: I usually wear these.
- Toy Ship: I've been in one. No one was shipping us but me though, but he returned my affection, which caused this relationship to come to an abrupt end.
- Tsundere: I'm of the deredere variety, although sometimes I lean into Type A, usually in my interactions my family. Oh, and him.
- White-Haired Pretty Girl: At least up till age six, when my white-blond hair started turning brown...
- White Stallion: My first Original Fiction story had one, and I've always loved white stallions for the reasons given on the trope page.
I'll add more tropes that apply to me when I can think of them..
I am friends with thelonemongrel88. :)
My Ice Age Fanfic Cruel Intentions: Lacrimosa
can aptly summed up to be: "Break the Cutie
in spades. And then it gets worse."
Bonus fun fact: the title even Lampshades
it, since Lacrimosa
means "Of Tears"
The next story in the sequence, Cruel Intentions
is essentially the same but by then everything has gotten worse
. And the and this time, the cuties will be broken even more
and sometimes even killed.
Novels I love:
Movies I love:
TV Shows I love: