Tropers / Commander Ace
Power of Thor!
Welcome to the troper page of Commander Ace, also known as Commando Thor or just Thor. I've had a particular interest in English classes during my school years and have always enjoyed film and literature. When I stumbled upon a little website called TV Tropes, I didn't know what I was getting into at first. Once I took a look around, I realized the site's goal of discussing and dissecting stories was a perfect fit for me. After spending a long time getting lost among tropes,
I decided to join the effort and can proudly call myself a troper.
I have a variety of interests that include American Kenpo Karate (Which I have a Black Belt in), drawing, reading, playing video games, watching film and cartoons, acting, doing voice impersonations and even writing. You can find me frequenting the Star Wars
and various Nintendo
pages making contributions.
I also write on a blog you can check out.
Here's some other tidbits about me:
Works that appeal to me:
- TV and Animation:
- Video Games:
Tropes that I feel apply to me:
- Ambiguous Disorder: Averted. I have Aspergers.
- Badass Baritone / Evil Sounds Deep: I have a particularly deep voice which someone once likened to Kevin Conroy, which is especially prominent whenever I do voice roles.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: I have a surprisingly wide range which I use to surprise people on occasion.
- Narrator: Thanks to my voice, I often get asked to do speaking roles in reading sessions with people and even did narration for my high school TV program. This was further elevated in college, where my fellow students in my film studies program often utilized my services as a narrator or voice over artist.
- Typecasting: Usually as a narrator, villain or deep voiced character in school settings or videos.
You never grow up, you only learn how to act in public.