coltrap is from Alabama, has no accent, is a incredibly intelligent, a slight madman, and has a tendency to ramble on about nothing. And invent words to mean things when there is not a word that means what he is trying to say. He is usually long winded. Plans to go into voice acting and is currently studying acting.
He is a fan of Nietszche. He is very well-read.
Tropes that describe coltrap
- Acrofatic: Despite being slightly pudgy, still a fairly quick guy.
- Badass Baritone: Actually has a bass voice, and it continues to get deeper. Was a baritone until right after high school, when it went down to bass-baritone and, then bass.
- Basso Profondo: Starting to edge into this.
- Guttural Growler: Voice is also a good bit gravelly, but not excessively so. His voice is very distinctive.
- Genius Bruiser: Fairly strong, and looks it, but also fairly smart.
- Badass Bookworm: Also looks fairly smart. He's the odd kinda guy who splits the difference between these two tropes. You wouldn't underestimate his intelligence, nor his strength by looking at him.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Has a wide range, being able to go from a low bass to a high tenor with just his modal voice, and having an extensive falsetto range. Can also do many variations on his lower and higher voices. Is particularly proud of his impersonations of Tom Wait's singing.
- Vocal Dissonance: He's 19. He's five feet, eight inches tall. He has a very deep and gravelly voice that would make more sense if it came from a much older man. However, he can vary the level of gravel and can sound much younger, as well as much closer to his own age. People have honestly thought he fakes his normal voice. Even his parents.