"It can always get worse."I just know I'm gonna screw this up. Well, uh. At least I hope this isn't against the rules, actually, I'm doing this for mere boredom, so if I'm doing it wrong, you're free to delete it. Ahem. Hello, as misleading as my username can be, I must first clarify I'm not actually a living, talking (writing) actual coffee shop, but a human. Sadly. What else, uh...
— Someone, and me.
Information I shouldn't be giving to strangers but you'd be doing a favor to my parents by kidnaping me, I also don't mind as long as you pet me and give me food
- Name: Cristhian Castro, yes, like the singer, my mom read about him in the newspaper, and since my dad last name was Castro, she thought it be a great idea to name me Cristhian and curse me with a life of people telling me the same thing over and over during...
- 19 Years, and counting.
- Gender: Well, you know... My name... Female, female.
- Lives: With my parents. Caracas, Venezuela.
- Likes: Coffee (no wow); games; sweets (especially chocolate); singing (as long as I'm alone); anime and manga, more in the form of manga, even though I won't deny anime makes some things more special, there's color, there's voices; people who like me back; nice people; you; understanding something I didn't understand before; jokes; not making mistakes; cappuccino; roleplaying, dogs and cats, dragons, fantasy in general, memes; a few friends over the internet; coding (this last one is actually a lie, but IO hope it isn't one day anymore). There must be more, but I don't remember, especially with the edit lock at 10... 9... 8...
- Dislikes: A lot of things.
- General Behavior: Indecisive, dramatic, depressed but without actual clinical depression, somewhat arrogant from time to time just because, honest, paranoid, curious from time to time, gets angry easily over small details, but cools down even more easily, super patient for most of things, tries to be funny but fails miserably most of the time, especially at puns, they all are punishable bad, nice most of the time.
Tropes I think apply to me but they may don't
- Blood Knight: I have the sudden urge to fight people competitively sometimes, even though I only did one year of karate and one month of kung fu...
- Must Have Caffeine: As you'd expect, to an unhealthy degree.
- Deadpan Snarker: If you put me in a place with people saying somewhat stupid things, I may be prone to this, either as a defense mechanism out of anxiety or because they're really saying very stupid things.
- Plato Is a Moron: Done in a moment of arrogance, it turned out badly for me, like everything else.
- Blind Without 'Em: But at least they cover my face.
- Self-Deprecation: Main form of humor, probably.
- Weak, but Skilled: I was that, not I'm weak and unskilled.
- Training from Hell: At least it feel like hell to me, kung fu, I mean.
- The Smart Guy: I used to be this around age 7, it turned out that this was caused only because nobody else in class bothered to study.
- Zettai Ryouiki: A fetish of mine.
- The Gadfly: But I'll say sorry after laughing, anyway.
- Apologises a Lot: Especially if I don't know what kind of react you get under x circumstance.
- Verbal Tic: I often say "well" or "oh well" at the beginning or end of my sentences, but I'm not sure if it counts, oh well.
- Alliterative Name: Cristhian Castro.
- Kubrick Stare: I had to do this to see clearly before I knew I was having trouble with my sight.
- Finger Tenting: Just a bad habit.
- Born Unlucky: When I was taking college admission test, after finally finishing it I walked gloriously to the grass and stepped on a piece of wood without noticing because of the grass, because of my weight it did break in a few seconds. It was covering a big hole, a hole half my body fell through. That's just one example ;_;
Whatever it is you guys call "Vandalism", this is that thing, feel free to.