Uhm, so someone gave my name a link, so I figured I ought to write in it. Nice to meet you.
Works pages I have created:
Trope pages I have created:
Auxiliary pages I have created:
This troper contains examples of:
- Absent-Minded Professor
- Archive Binge: And subsequent freak-out when I realize that I have once again fallen in love with a series that NEVER UPDATES.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!!: Inverted. I have ADHD, but I actually have trouble changing focus to what's relevant.
- Bokukko: ...Okay, not really, I think I'd be too nervous, but honestly, guys get the way more fun speech in Japanese. ...Want to bet I'd reverse myself if I were a guy?
- Cloudcuckoolander: Effectively
- Ditzy Genius
- Entry Pimp
- Fangirl: I switch obsessions every six months to a year.
- The Gadfly: My sense of humor. Relatively few people get it.
- Gamer Chick
- Hates Being Touched
- Insufferable Genius: Or So I Heard
- Malaproper: Unfortunately.
- No Indoor Voice: According to, oh, everyone I talk to. ^^
- Serial Tweaker: Guilty as charged. Usually because right after I do the edit, I'm okay with it, and then ten minutes later, I figure out something wrong with it. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them.
- Spoiler Hound: Sadly, it's been the only way for me to be able to enjoy Umineko no Naku Koro ni
- Verbal Tic: I have a lot of nervous habits, but this is a big one of mine.
Fan of Clevomon here! This is Gato Girl 12345
Holyshit! You made the page for Umineko no Naku Koro ni and
its character sheet?! — Liberated Liberater
Random Drafting - Don't Mind Me
The Nameless Blossom