Tropers / Cieloazul
Seems that you have found my user page. That's both interesting and sad, because if you are reading this, it means that my retirement is near.
I don't have a lot to tell about myself. I was born in a lost region of Spain where the rockrose sings and the holm hoak whispers. When I was two years old, misfortune fell on me and shaped a new way for my existence, a meandering and tortuous one. I shall not fall in the temptation to say that fiction was my safe haven among so many hardships. Like my countrymen, I was made to endure. Like my particular kind of people, I learned to rise again after every fall. I'm broken, but I couldn't have been more whole.
When I discovered TV Tropes, well, I didn't know what the fuck
it was. I even abandoned it after a time. But later, perhaps moved by fate, I returned to them, and this time I discovered I couldn't leave. It became a part of me, my hobbies and my way to see and look for pieces of fiction. Without this page, the sky of someone who doesn't want to be a writer but knows he will want eventually would have been much less blue.
That's why it was so tough for me when I found out that, due to some certain failures I fell into for my negligence and my misguided enthusiasm, I would be near to leaving TV Tropes for good. I overcame this ordeal, but I realized how close I was to end this little illusion.
After a long time, unrelated to this accident, I met another troper from my country, and I questioned myself about my motives, my expectatives and my true reason to be here. Through this sole notion, I finally concluded in the finitude of the things and the upper banality of our attempts to hold them at bay. Because that reason, I have decided to sever my bond. At this moment I set a clock to measure the countdown to the end of all things. I want to thank all the people here that helped me and took the effort to talk to me through the dense cross-cultural small talk.
If you need some words, I have a message board and a dictionary.
Tropes which apply to Mr. Cieloazul
- Ambiguous Disorder: You would probably think that something is up with this guy if you ever interacted with him.
- The Anti-Nihilist/Straw Nihilist: Zig-Zagged. To him, life is really devoid of caring or meaning, but whether that's a good or a bad thing (if it can be actually good or bad) is a wayward point in his philosophy.
- Beard of Sorrow
- Blood Knight: He wept at the night of the first day in which he wore a gi and tasted the tatami; not out of fear or pain, but sadness for having taken so long in his life to dare to discover such a pleasure.
- Born Unlucky: Sometimes played for laughs, other played for less laughs.
- Caustic Critic: More in his beginnings, but still present.
- Child Hater: Doesn't like them, and they don't like him either. Both probably because children have an unnerving ability to recognize what kind of child you was.
- Cosmic Plaything
- The Cynic: Whoof!
- Darker and Edgier
- Deadpan Snarker: Refrained for the most part, but with his moments off.
- Determinator: One of the two sole reasons of his living status.
- Determined Defeatist: Giving up is too idealistic for this fellow.
- The Eeyore: His natural state.
- The Fatalist: "Some fates you can see coming for you, plain as day, and there's nothing you can do about them."
- Freak Out!: Has a pair of them in his journal, and weren't nice.
- Hates Being Alone: Which has brought him many, many troubles.
- Mask of Sanity: How much sanity is another question.
- Nerd Glasses: Which he dislikes, but keeps anyway because he can't read without 'em.
- Never Be Hurt Again: Learn from your errors, boy.
- Nightmare Fetishist: To Mr. Cieloazul, darkish and/or bizarre are not adjectives which take value out of a concept, but rather add to it.
- Real Men Eat Meat: Vegetarianism is not welcomed in his metaphorical house.
- Self-Deprecation: Puts a high value in the ability to critize oneself, though he is not so prone to exhibit it.
- Third-Person Person: Only in this page, for entertainment purposes.
- Tsundere: Despite he considers the whole concept as a pretty unhealthy quirk (or perhaps because), he sees himself as somewhat of one.
- The Unfettered: Only in a hypothetical light, as his life is not interesting enough to put him in actual occasions to demonstrate it.