- Adorkable: I've been told at least once that I'm this.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Prone to making these.
- Blind Without Them: Downplayed and Played Straight. If I don't use my glasses for a few days my vision gets kinda blurry. So my vision itself isn't that bad. It plays straight for my left eye however. You see my right eye is very dominate, to the point where (if I'm not wearing them) I can only see out of the corner of my left. For whatever reason the frame of my glasses helps my eyes “correct" themselves.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Oh, hell yes I am.
- Despite the above I also play the role of Only Sane Man to a few social circles and often act this way towards the internet in general.
- Closet Geek: In Middle School. I now let my geek shine.
- Comically Missing the Point: It can take me awhile to understand certain things.
- Deadpan Snarker: More often than not. My mother and older sister often don't appreciate or understand it.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Prone to it at times.
- Cool Big Sis: I try my best to be a good influence on my younger cousins while staying fun at the same time.
- Character Development: When comparing myself to how I acted during my jerkass façade to who I am now this trope applies.
- Failed a Spot Check: This has happened more often than I'd like to admit.
- Genre Savvy: I can often predict how things will turn out.
- Hidden Depths: More so during my jerkass façade mentioned below, but people are still surprised when they figure out how motherly I can get. Most tropes that apply to me now weren't openly shown during my façade.
- Jerkass Façade: During my last year of middle school, first year of highschool, and about 1/4th of my second year of high school. This was because I had to deal with many sudden deaths in my family, the death of a my pet dog Crow (who had been in the family since before I was born) and the death of a friend. This caused me to push people away, bottle up my feelings, became very depressed, socially anxious and could be a bit of a bitch at times. When the façade broke I became a very shy pushover. I Got Better.
- Mama Bear: Towards any young child and most animals.
- Morality Pet: I'm often a Downplayed example of this trope.
- Motor Mouth: Sometimes.
- Mood-Swinger: I can be a motor mouthed Genki Girl one minute and a very stoic snarky girl the next.
- Team Mom: To the point that I volunteer at a daycare.
- Wild Mass Guessing: I enjoy contributing to WMG pages.