- Adorkable: A friend actually used this exact term to define me.
- Ambiguously Gay: Don't get me wrong, I'm not.
- Audio Erotica: I have a very deep bass voice with a fair amount of vibrato.
- Berserk Button: When people dismiss singing as "easy." Because it's NOT.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I've been known to hit with incredibly hard punches, but only when I get really mad.
- Big Eater: I can easily polish off three cans of Pringles in one sitting.
- Character Tics: I brush my bangs out of my eyes when I get nervous, even if I recently got a haircut.
- Cool Loser: I tend to get along with just about everyone, just don't actively hang out with anybody...unless it's choir people.
- Cursed with Awesome: Asperger's actually has given me a few advantages...meeting a wonderful counselor, learning things at an incredibly fast and adept rate, and communicating more fluently through writing and drawing.
- Deadpan Snarker: My mom says I'm even smartass while texting.
- Geek Physiques: 6 feet tall, 30-inch waist.
- Gentle Giant: I have a really tall appearance, but I'm honestly a really big hugging kind of guy.
- Ho Yay: I've spanked other guys, given other dudes piggy-back rides, and give long and awkward hugs to male friends purposefully. It makes the fangirl heart aflutter.
- Mistaken for Gay: Having a somewhat effeminate speaking voice and being into musical theater kinda makes that happen a lot.
- True Companions: I consider my group of friends as this. Even when petty arguments break out, we just put that all aside in the end.
Tropers / Cheetahben
I'm just another normal white teenager who enjoys spending a lot of time on the Internet. Unless you count that I have Asperger's Syndrome. Or that I'm VERY into choir and musical theater. Or that I play Elder Scrolls obsessively. Or...yeah, I'm really not that normal. My aspirations are to go on and do something with music, whether it be in musical theater, being a choir instructor, or maybe even teaching voice lessons or something of the sort. I'm also an avid gamer...my favorites are Mass Effect, Team Fortress 2, Cave Story, Touhou, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Minecraft. I can also quote every single episode of Arrested Development. Cheetahben features examples of: