Tropers: Central Avenue
"I'm kind of envious of AU and CA's abilities to derive profound fascination from the mundane."Not an actual street, but a 24-year-old (trans)woman from Central Ohio. I am a self-described anorak who rather enjoys roads and retail, among other things, and I do not hesitate to ramble about said topics if given the chance. I discovered this site in May 2008 while seeking out Torchwood spoilers, though I largely drifted away from the forums in 2011-2012. Nowadays I can mostly be found on Heapers' Hangout, an offshoot of Yack Fest's Trash Heap thread. Anonus is my mindlink buddy and I love him dearly.
— Idler 20
open/close all folders
Tropes You Think Apply To Me
- Berserk Button - The GIF format, from what I can tell. - Anonymous User
- Cloud Cuckoolander - Yeah. - Anonymous User
- Comedic Sociopath - Sometimes. - Anonymous User
- Creepy Sexy - I think so, now. - Anonymous User
- Freaky Is Cool - To me, anyway.
- Glurge Addict - Do you not see the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic picture atop the page? - fellow addict.
- Got Me Doing It - In both directions - Anonymous User
- Nightmare Fetishist - Not immediately apparent, but it's there. - Anonymous User
- Princesses Prefer Pink - All Alice needs is a pink headband, or something. —Outta The BLAM
- Psychic Link: if it really is true... - Keybreak
- Rules Of The Road - Take a guess why. Noaqiyeum
- Trademark Favorite Food - Candy! - SPACE TRAVEL!
- The Woobie: At times, it seems. - Anonymous User
I've had many more sockpuppets not listed here, but these are my current remaining ones: