Tropers / Cele S
: There are things you should know about this Troper. She's new to everything on this Wiki-ish site and apologizes already for mistakes she's most likely to make. Typos or grammatical mistakes, trope mistakes...everything. Thank you.
And she MEANS under construction. She has yet to find time to find out how indexing this works.
Tropes that apply to Cele S:
- A/B-Cup Angst: Now shut up about it. OR ELSE!!!
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Easily distractable, very forgetful and prone to using her short-term-memory for information recalling ...or lack thereof.
- Big Eater: As long as it's yummy~
- Trilingual Bonus: German, Vietnamese and English.
- Arguably added Japanese to the mess.
- Cosplay: Just started.
- Deadpan Snarker: After initial awkwardness and shyness she can become like this. Or she's like this from the start, depends on the situation. And people are surprised.
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue: Depends on what you view as my native tongue. I grew up bilingual - German due to surroundings and Vietnamese due to family. I can say I'm more fluent in German and English, my third language, when it comes to vocabulary but I do speak Vietnamese rather fluently...with limits on vocabluary, that is.
- Fangirl: It's difficult not to be one.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Because she is naive.
- Meganekko: And I'm anything but a Yamato Nadeshiko. ...leaning towards Shrinking Violet or Tsundere. I just have bad eyes, okay?
- Moe: At least everyone says so.
- Older Than They Look: People say I look like 13. I'm
18 19 as of 2011. It's because Asians almost never look their age.
- Pettanko: My female friends all apply to the trope BuxomIsBetter
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: So. Very. Much.
- Sarcasm Mode: Quite often. Actually, constantly. The world is at fault.
- Self-Deprecation: Complexes add to more complexes and, well...I FAIL AT LIFE, so what?!
- Surprisingly Good English: Consider that it's technically my third language. Still make mistakes, though.
- Tomboy: At least not very girly.
- Tsundere: Occassionally. Now shut up about it!
- Yaoi Fangirl: A mild one. Meet me in real life and I'll deny liking shounen-ai in the most unconcinving way.
- +C: Sword & Cornett (aka The Underappreciated Manga)
- Are You Alice? (ohhh, so many bishies~ ....it needs more love, seriously)
- Ao no Exorcist
- Axis Powers Hetalia (or World Series Hetalia, whichever suits you best)
- Angel Beats!
- Deadman Wonderland
- Defense Devil
- Remember11, the sort-of sequel in the Infinity series.
- Hakuouki (I really need the game...!)
- Harvest Moon
- House M.D.
- Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! (Yay for awesomely tsundere-ish, strong, snarky female leads~)
- Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
- Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (The world needs more of these Mind Screw-anime-thriller-puzzle-things.)
- Pandora Hearts
- Pokémon Black and White (IT IS SPRING 2011!)
- Pokémon Special
- Professor Layton
- Radiant Historia
- Starry Sky (SERIOUSLY, I need the other games and everything involving this series, and before that, I need to learn Japanese because I can't rely on fantranslations, which are awesome but dependant...)
- Soul Eater
- The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni