Tropes that describe Cedi
- Apologizes a Lot : I'm sorry, but no matter how little I might do so on this page, I do it VERY often when roleplaying and in real life.
- Attention Whore : I'll admit, I can be one at times. How often and how much of one, I might be better off not knowing myself.
- Author Avatar : I tend to include one in all of my stories and any RP I join or make.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Or at least, I like to think I'm brilliant. I generally get good grades in Real Life, and I have plenty of ideas for roleplays, fan fiction, or whatever, but I very rarely actually GET to writing said ideas. And if I DO write them... well, let me explain it this way .
- Brutal Honesty : What I prefer to say over a comforting lie. Naturally, this has come to bite me in the rear when it's more brutal than honorable...
- Deadpan Snarker : Not ALL the time, but I'm prone to give sarcasm occasionally.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck! : I'm prone to using such in the place of actual swear words, it's how I was raised. Except whenever I'm quoting someone else, or...
- Precision F-Strike : *Puts on Smartass Glasses* ... whenever I do that. But only because it's the only word I can think of whenever I'm describing my own smartassery as I go into something else in detail. Case in point.
- Proud to Be a Geek : Well, Most Tropers Are Young Nerds, so I dare you to find one troper who proudly defies this one.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair : Not in real life, but practically my motto in fiction. If I CAN have blue hair in any game with Character Customization, I WILL have blue hair. Unless it's a free MMO that makes you pay for it.
Insert vandalism here. ~Yours Truly