Tropers / Camilla
is a Contributor known by the fanfiction.net author Green Phantom Queen
. A kind and sweet girl who has a bit of a problem taking potshots of herself
, but is willing to be outgoing on almost anything.
Camilla can mostly be found in Trope Pantheons, adding and editing profiles to her pleasure. She is also currently writing one of the bigger stories in something called "Project: Alternate Gentaro", originally based off of her fanfic, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
. Also has written Between My Brother And Me
although that story hasn't been updated in a while (her fanfiction.net account states that she is rewriting it as Between My Brother and Me: De Novo
Stories so far in "Project: Alternate Gentaro"
- Muse Hysteria: Alternate Gentaro and his Darkness Proxy want the Princesses of Heart for his own nefarious plan. It's up to the good guys to prevent that from happening.
- The Friendship Asylum: The House of Friendship is now a dark and foreboding asylum. Many gods who enter it never come back, and it seems as it's about to unleash something even worse.
- Tarot Crusaders: Four months after the Asylum's downfall, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are thrust into Limbo while BROKEN Matt Hardy plans something even worse for the Pantheon on All Hallow's Eve.
Tropes associated with her:
- Anachronic Order: Likes this trope, seeing as "Tarot Crusaders" first act alone is portrayed as this.
- Author Appeal: Characters who get involved in crazy stories, multiple plots coming in on the same time, brainwashing, Cerebus Syndrome, cute animals, wrestlers, friendship, music...she likes a lot of things.
- Bash Siblings: With other tropers known as HotmanX32 and MysteriousZorua1994 who helps support her works as best as he can.
- Berserk Button:
- She hates bullies, and jerks who do what they do because of spite.
- Hates characters who are consider Faux Action Girl, The Load or Unwitting Instigator of Doom. Everyone is capable of doing something, so they should do something. Not to mention people have to actually consider their actions else they will screw up everything.
- Karma Houdini also irks her—people should get some punishment for their actions. Idiot Houdini too.
- Never give a stupid excuse for deleting stuff.
- Abusive Parents will make her want to stab someone. Adults Are Useless and Not Now, Kiddo want her to roast them on an open fire.
- Calling her a bitch, or do a mean prank on her and saying "I'm kidding"...hope she doesn't curse you out for it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's very affable...except when you piss her off. During an incident where a troper deleted Haruhi Suzumiya from the Pantheon, she was seen going on a furious tirade. A recent discussion about the disgracing of the Duck Hunt Dog showed her irritability regarding the debaters.
- Big Eater: Loves eating, and has almost no preference as to what her favorite type of food is.
- Supreme Chef: Also is good at cooking, which goes hand in hand.
- Picky Eater: She hates bitter foods (Bittermelon especially).
- Blessed with Suck/Cursed with Awesome: Has a bit of hard time getting her suggestions up in the Pantheon discussion boards making her feel like she's not important in the grand scheme of things, while simultaneously capable of getting her ideas out without much fuss. Unfortunately, this delved into a bit of...
- Self-Deprecation: Usually is known to make pot-shots about how her stuff in the Pantheon is overshadowed.
- Cerebus Syndrome: Loves happiness and friendship, but anything written by her in the Tales of the Alliance shows that she's also capable of making things slowly turn dark.
- Cute Bookworm: Loves reading books, especially children stories.
- Cuteness Proximity: Loves cute and adorable things. Kittens, rabbits, puppies, you name it, she coos over it.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Her mother died when she was nine, and she was bullied during High School leading to a bit of low self-esteem and procrastination problems.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: A believer of this.
- Evil Laugh: Indulges in this when she finds something sadistic/is high on adrenaline (ex. going on the Tower of Terror).
- Fangirl: To wrestling, due to the majority of the wrestlers in the Pantheon ascending due to her. She also has autographs from Paul London and Brian Kendrick from the No Way Out 2007 pay-per-view.
- Formerly Fat: Used to weigh around 160 lbs before going on a detox and diet regime.
- Gamer Chick: She's been playing video games since she was around 7—her first game console was a special Yellow Game Boy Color her mom bought so "she could see it easily in the dark".
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: She loves plushies. Her favorite one is a giant chubby raven she affectionately calls Raphael (although if you ask her, she named it after another Raphael).
- The Heart: She is an emotional center to the discussion board...when she is on the boards anyhow.
- Interactive Narrator: And Author. Somehow a set of this is found in both Fourze's Revival and Party of Armageddon (with the author presumably being herself).
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Loves cats, but doesn't own one due to step-mother's allergies.
- Mediator: She sometimes comes up as one over giant debates in the Pantheon, whether it's about how to accurately rank a god in terms of power/popularity, or in regards to stuff like the Duck Hunt Dog.
- Meganekko: Has been wearing glasses since she was 12.
- Most Writers Are Writers: She's aspiring to be a children's author and writes lots of fanfiction.
- Motor Mouth: Has a problem with talking fast.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Considering how in both Fourze's Revival and Party of Armageddon has descriptions of Mitsuzane Kureshima's dismemberment, it goes to show that she's this. Also likes a lot of horrifying things alongside Cuteness Proximity.
- She also loves scrolling through Nightmare Fuel pages if it counts.
- Older Than They Think: People say that she's a High school student—she's in her early 20's.
- Plucky Girl: Despite her troubles, she's optimistic and cheerful.
- The Power of Friendship: Known to have focus on the theme of friendship. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Kamen Rider Fourze are two shows she focuses on. She also likes other types of friendships such as Intergenerational Friendship, Friend to All Living Things, Friend to All Children, Odd Friendship, etc.
- Rotating Arcs/Simultaneous Arcs:
- Stories in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades shows that she's able to do this.
- Both Fourze's Revival and Party of Armageddon happen around the same time, focusing on different sets of characters. A similar thing is happening in The Friendship Asylum.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Wears glasses (see above) and is studying in financial science, not to mention her research on lots of things (if "Tarot Crusaders" is to go by.)
- Sweet Tooth: Loves sherbet and frozen yogurt. Her favorite thing to bake are chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!
- Trademark Favorite Food: She likes a lot of foods, but you can warm her heart with warm bowls of soup, sandwiches (pastrami or salami) and ginger ale.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Swoons over boys in love. Some of her stories in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades show this.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: One of the only ways to get her out of Self-Deprecation as many tropers have stated that her stuff is good—it's more of a problem in that the others aren't able to keep up with her.