- A Date with Rosie Palms: ...A lot.
- Asperger's Syndrome: I've been diagnosed with this. I'm not using it as an excuse for anything, but it does make me lose focus and snap at some points if I don't get my medicine.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: One trait when I don't take one of my pills.
- Berserk Button: You can insult me as long as it's nothing about a part of my personality. But you don't EVER insult my friends. I also would punch anyone for a racist or homophobic remark.
- Birds of a Feather: Most of my friends share the same interests as me.
- Bi the Way
- Cuteness Proximity / Cuteness Overload: If I see something adorable, I don't care if it's actually vicious in real life, I'll be all like "HAUUUU~! I wanna take it home with me~!"
- Does Not Like Spam: I don't like a lot of vegetables. I can eat broccoli, carrots (in certain cases), corn, cauliflower, and spinach (in certain foods), as well as tomatoes and lettuce (as long as they're on burgers). However, I do not like green beans, Brussels sprouts, peas, etc...
- Face of a Thug: I have bushy hair, a short, thick beard, and dark circles around my eyes, PLUS I'm big and tall. But I'm a nice guy. As long as you don't piss me off.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Though, to some people, I can come off as this.
- Fandom: In a lot of them, and I feel ashamed of being in some of them.
- Fetish: Several. Strangely, only men can trigger certain ones.
- Guilt Complex: A BIG problem of mine if I get in a fight with my friends...
- It's All My Fault: Leads to me saying this a lot.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Another trait of mine if I don't get my meds.
- Only Sane Man: Sure does feel like it.
- Original Character: I have a LOT of these. However, though they're part of my own canon, I can make Fan Fic and they'll probably be the main characters...
- Otaku: Though I don't like to call myself that, since it's an insult in Japanese.
Tropers / Brittonbubba
Been around since... I dunno, maybe a year or two. I'm not one to be known on websites, but if it happens, then it does. I'm 18, a Senior student, and I'm hoping to become a video game developer/animator/whatever. I can be nice. I guess. But I am not one to trust anyone who is racist or homophobic. Or discriminate in general. If I listed my tastes, the list would go on for a while. And I can't think of everything off the top of my head. I can list what Tropes I fall under, though.