Boredknight is an amateur writer who obeys most laws of spelling and grammar when he can help it. He also likes Fantasy writing, but enjoys anything well written and reasonably interesting. As for his own stories, he has many unwritten ones, and they flop about in his head like baby fish out of water. Someday, someday, he will write them ALL.note This is a test spoiler. But, you know, good job finding it and everything. He is a huge fan of Myers-Briggs and all things affiliated. Identified by the actual test as an INFJ. He bears the KNIVES Crest...!
Undisclosed at the moment. He has a fear of posting things online - especially ideas.
Tropes He Loves
- Calling the Old Man Out
- Shades of Conflict
- Took a Level in Badass
- Affably Evil
- Friendly Enemies
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Let's Get Dangerous
- Any of the Sliding Scale entries. So good.
- Sorting Algorithm of Mortality - also lots of fun.
- Trope Pantheons, This Trope Name References Itself, Self-Demonstrating Article, and other fun things.
Tropes He Hates
- The Ending Changes Everything
- Gainax Ending, Trippy Finale Syndrome, Outer Limits Twist and the like.
- Evolutionary Levels [alternatively] Hollywood Evolution
- He is very prone to Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy, so Darker and Edgier doesn't impress him very often.
- Twenty Bear Asses
- Boring Invincible Villain - He sees it in many, many shows, and people actually mistake it for suspense. Blegh.
- Mary Sue Race
- Mary Suetopia - this turns up a lot more than you'd think, and this troper cringes when he sees it.
- Planet of Hats
- America Saves the Day
- You Need to Get Laid - Instantly induces a facepalm.
- What Measure Is a Mook? - Everybody seems to be with him on this one. It's good when lampshaded, though.
- Evil Only Has to Win Once - If anybody uses this, they'd better have a really good justification.
This is a test Heading. Also, Feel free to vandalize.
- Test Point!