Undisclosed at the moment. He has a fear of posting things online - especially ideas.
Tropes He Loves
- Calling the Old Man Out
- Shades of Conflict
- Took a Level in Badass
- Affably Evil
- Friendly Enemies
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Let's Get Dangerous
- Any of the Sliding Scale entries. So good.
- Sorting Algorithm of Mortality - also lots of fun.
- Trope Pantheons, This Trope Name References Itself, Self-Demonstrating Article, and other fun things.
Tropes He Hates
- The Ending Changes Everything
- Gainax Ending, Trippy Finale Syndrome, Outer Limits Twist and the like.
- Evolutionary Levels [alternatively] Hollywood Evolution
- He is very prone to Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy, so Darker and Edgier doesn't impress him very often.
- 20 Bear Asses
- Boring Invincible Villain - He sees it in many, many shows, and people actually mistake it for suspense. Blegh.
- Mary Sue Race
- Mary Suetopia - this turns up a lot more than you'd think, and this troper cringes when he sees it.
- Planet of Hats
- America Saves the Day
- You Need to Get Laid - Instantly induces a facepalm.
- What Measure Is a Mook? - Everybody seems to be with him on this one. It's good when lampshaded, though.
- Evil Only Has to Win Once - If anybody uses this, they'd better have a really good justification.
This is a test Heading. Also, Feel free to vandalize.
- Test Point!