Er, hi, hello. I'm new here and haven't actually edited anything yet, even though I've spent insane amounts of time reading TV Tropes. Anyway, here's some facts about me. Born in 1989, currently living in Kraków, Poland. Real name Wojteknote , pronounced VOY-tech. Compulsive watcher of various TV series, which I download illegally because I'm scum (and don't own a TV set, not to mention half of the stuff I watch is not broadcast here anyway). Uni student. Big plans for the future, not getting any closer to actually fulfilling them.
- Haibane Renmei
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Not sure why, but I can never seem to choose anything here. There are, of course, films and books I love, but I can never name any when asked. No, I don't know how that's possible, either.
- Doctor Who, currently my greatest obsession; also Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Gossip Girl — not afraid to admit it
- Pushing Daisies (still in mourning...)
- And many more.
- Currently watching: Xena: Warrior Princess and Life on Mars.
This troper provides examples of:
- A Darker Me (Inverted, as I'm much more likely to make friends online than in real life.)
- Cloudcuckoolander (People will often only see the last station of my train of thought and wonder how the hell I got there.)
- Extreme Omnivore (Including things that are not exactly considered edible.)
- Idiot Hair
- Loners Are Freaks (People who meet me seem to draw this conclusion.)
- Oral Fixation Fixation
- Straight Gay (As a friend of mine put it: "You don't look gay, you don't sound gay, you don't even smell gay!")
- The Quiet One