Tropes that can actually be used to describe me:
- Nice Hat: Well, I usually wear a one.
- Pungeon Master: I use to do Incredibly Lame Puns all the time and somehow even reconcile them with me being a
- Deadpan Snarker
- Paint It Black: Because I always wear black. (Assuming, of course, that I actually am the main protagonist of my life, which I am not too sure about)
- Badass Longcoat I wear a black coat. But apparently I am the only one who calls it "cool". Or "badass". Or any other adjective that has a positive ring to it...
- Rule of Cool: It is freezing outside and really really windy? well, I have to wear the above mentioned coat, because the only thing cooler than a long black leather coat is a long black leather coat that is blowing in the wind. It is not really practicable (or warm for that matter), but, yeah
- Clint Squint: Sometimes, when it is really bright outside, I do not wear shades on purpose, just to do the squint, c.f. Rule of Cool
- Heroic Sociopath: As true as it is sad...
- The Quiet One: I can spend whole conversations without saying more than three words.