open/close all folders
Tropes featured by this Troper
- Asperger Syndrome: I was diagnosed at age 8. My mother didn't believe it was an accurate diagnosis until I was 14.
- Apologizes a Lot: Oh dear lord yes.
- Berserk Button: There's a reason why I've been told I have a Hair-Trigger Temper at times...
- Harassment or bullying of any kind
- Blatant stupidity
- Assuming malice when it's not necessarily the case
- People who believe that their beliefs are right and everyone else is wrong.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I'm normally nice and amiable. The issue is my temper has been referred to as "Vesuvian"note
- Big Eater: The times I do eat a lot, the cupboards will be cleaned out.
- Bi the Way: Though I prefer my guys a bit more.... effeminate.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Despite the fact that I managed to maintain a B to A- average in school from fifth grade to senior year, I can barely be assed to do anything.
- Brutal Honesty: Fairly often. I pull no punches when explaining things to people.
- Honest Advisor: Because of the above.
- But Not Too Foreign: Half-Brazilian, the other half is a mix of a bunch of different European.note
- Deadpan Snarker: Often. Comes with usually being the Only Sane Man in a group.
- Determinator: Most of the time.
- The Gadfly: I just love trolling people for shits & giggles.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: There's a reason why my title used to be "Warning: Contents Under Pressure". I'm trying to work on it. It's because I have quite a few Berserk Buttons that are easily pressed.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: I was this as a teenager. Unfortunately....
- All Men Are Perverts: It never went away. Good thing my girlfriend is just as bad as me.
- The Illegible: A strange case: If I write in print its legible, if it's cursive... good luck.
- Must Have Caffeine: Definitely. A Spot of Tea specifically. Very likely due to being...
- Not a Morning Person: See above.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I'm a person who managed to put off doing an essay that the teacher said couldn't be done the night before and do well on it until the night before. I managed to get the highest grade of all his students.
- Shrinking Violet: A male version.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: Despite being the one of the shortest members of my groups that I hang out with. note
- The Roleplayer: I play Dungeons & Dragons
- The Cosplayer: I do cosplay. Some of my planned/completed ones include: Dr. Shuu Iwamine, Death Korps of Krieg Commissar. Future Ideas: The Hunter, Pyramid Head, NCR Veteran Ranger, and Kiyoteru Hiyama.
- Tsundere: Turns out, according to most people I interact with, I am.
- Twofer Token Minority: Bisexual and Bi-racialnote .
- Self-Deprecation: If I get the chance to, I usually end up taking potshots at myself more than others.
Anime and Manga
- Daily Life with Monster Girl
- Girls und Panzer
- High School Dx D
- Love Stage!!
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Black Sabbath
- Breaking Benjamin
- Daft Punk
- Depeche Mode
- E Nomine
- Ozzy Osbourne
- The Elder Scrolls
- Gears of War
- League of Legends
- Mass Effect
- Monster Hunter
- The Suffering
- World of Tanks
- Yandere Simulator
Web Originals / Let's Plays
Pages I've heavily worked on:
Tropes/Pages I've Launched:
Pantheonic Members I've worked on/ascended:
- Games Workshop
- Akantor, Ukanlos and Odibatorasu as Triple Dragon Gods of Incorrect Names
- Azir as God of Just Mage Rulers
- Musashibo Benkei as God of Wielding Many Different Weapons, Including Ones that Aren't Normally Weapons and Standing While Dying
- Caim and Angelus (revamped their barebones profile)
- Cayden Cailean as God of Blackouts from Intoxication
- Deathwing as God of Destructive Restructuring of the World
- Eldrad Ultharan (revamped profile)
- Gangplank (revamped his profile)
- Saint Martha and Saint George as Divine Representatives of Patron Saints (co-profile with TPPR10)
- Gomez and Morticia Addams (revamped their profile)
- Gore Magala and Shagaru Magala as Dragon Gods of Eclipse Symbolism
- The Guy as God of Metal Band Mascots
- Io as God of Dragons
- Ira Gamagoori as God of Variable Size
- Kaldr and Lissandra as Co-Deities of Frozen Evil
- Lagiacrus as God of Underwater Boss Battles (relaunched)
- Mata Nui as the Benevolent God
- White Metagross as God of Spider Tanks
- Nasus as God of Poetic Warriors
- Odin as God of Never-Missing Attacks
- The Overlords (revamped their profile)
- Pazuzu (revamped profile)
- Priam, God of Super-Late Characters and Bragging Rights Rewards
- Regigigas as God of Golems
- Renekton as God of Torture-induced Madness
- Rengar as God of Hunters
- Rubick as God of Losing Powers to Gain New Ones
- Red Gyarados as God of Legendary Carps
- Scarface as God of Predators (Yautja)
- Sabaton as Great Skalds of Historical Metal
- Slaanesh (revamped profile)
- Tiamat as Goddess of Evil Dragons
- Captain Titus as God of Military Mavericks
- Twitch as God of Mean Rats
- Typhus as God of Plagues
- Varian Wrynn as God of Heroes With Large Chins
- Venom as God of Symbiotic Organisms
- Xerath as God Of Mages Who Have Shed Their Physical Form
- Yousuke Otoha as God of Crow-Themed Heroes
- Zac as God of Blobs