This troper contains examples of:
- Berserk Button (You still can't spell it without Be. The previous one, people who walk slowly on crowded streets, still applies, but a secondary one has arisen since - parents who let their babies scream their lungs out in public places. I now work in one of those public places and it's a daily plague.)
- Of course, that's only in the real world. On here, you can raise my ire with wild mass guesses about character X from show Y being a Time Lord or show Y having anything to do with Haruhi, or contributing to one of the many ludicrously self-aggrandising Troper Tales pages.
- Blind Without 'Em (Unspeakably so. People who don't already know me often ask about my eyesight and sometimes dispute what I say; after a few seconds with my glasses - the thing I need for ostensibly 20/20 vision - on, they aren't arguing any more.)
- Dreadful Singer (Pretty much what it says. I managed to complete a song or two on Rock Band with a single star, which I originally thought was impossible. Subverted, however, in that I can play the drums.)
- Drink Order (Pepsi Max. My alcoholic beverages of choice are too varied.)
- Fetish Fuel (Not me personally (although now I've said that...), but glasses, hair that's any colour except natural and female instrumentalists, which would be pot-holed to the Suzi Quatro Principle, if the page existed any more.)
- Neutral Good (Ties in with the above. It's more out of a desire to be a Nice Guy than anything else.)
- Nice Hat (Despite what everybody else thinks, I did not acquire my dark blue trilby out of my love for Yahtzee. Nobody listens)
- Perverse Sexual Lust (Reposted from the page on Fetish Fuel: Not particularly. Now, studying Soul Calibur and Ninja Gaiden so I can hold my own against Roxanne Richter? Inferiority complex? Rollerskates? Li?l bit of meat on her bones?
- Stout Strength (As mentioned on the TT page)