The moment you have to make someone else look like a dick to make your OTP look good is the moment you should stop writing and headbutt a nearest wall.
My name is BarthVader (with or without a space), aka bvader95 or barthvader95 or Bartłomiej W. Born in 1995 (duh!), living in Poland, I'm here to read Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfics and chew gum. And I'm out of gum. No, really, can anyone get me some?
English is my second language. While I use it better than a few native speakers out there, I'm prone to errors, especially when it comes to articles. Feel free to correct me if necessary.
I write fan-fics,
usually revolving around the Eds-Kankers sextet.
I'm not a brain-dead shipper - writing about Kankers and giving them personalities is simply fun to me.
I'm currently writing Back On My Feet
, a story about the lives of Lee, May and Marie reacting to the death of their mother and how they try to deal with the events that follow.
Myself an my "works" in tropes:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I have lots of ideas, but lack enough willpower to execute all of them.
- Author Avatar: Downplayed. Some of the Kankers' character traits in my headcanon are based on my own. Emphasis on "some".
- Berserk Button: Any mention of AU Reverse. I consider it a spit in the face for everyone who actually watched the show, for various reasons.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: See Attention Deficit La Di Dah.
- Catch Phrase: "Sue me.", "I'm in the middle of doing this.", "Kurwa mac."
- Deadpan Snarker: At times.
- Ditzy Genius: Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive, given my tendency to do not-exactly-well-thought things. Despite that, I managed to get into one of the best universities in the country.
- Draco in Leather Pants: I admit, I always do this to the Kankers. In my defense, I try to make it look plausible or play it for laughs. And in canon they weren't exactly well-written villains.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I try to be a Nice Guy, but some people really piss me off.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: At times.
- No Hugging, No Kissing: Due to my lack of experience with real-life romantic relationships, I prefer to avoid writing about them. And I don't really like shipping fics, though it's also related to overusing my Pet Peeve Tropes by most authors.
- Pet Peeve Trope:
- Serious Business: EEnE fandom, especially Edd and his brain-dead fangirls.
- Single-Issue Wonk: On occasion, see Serious Business and Berserk Button. If you will start a discussion with me about EEnE, expect a 500-word rant on the drop of a hat.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Sophisticated as Hell