The moment you have to make someone else look like a dick to make your OTP look good is the moment you should stop writing and headbutt a nearest wall.
My name is BarthVader (with or without a space), aka bvader95 or barthvader95 or Bartłomiej W. Born in 1995 (duh!), living in Poland, I'm here to read Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfics and chew gum. And I'm out of gum. No, really, can anyone get me some?
English is my second language. While I use it better than a few native speakers out there, I'm prone to errors, especially when it comes to articles. Feel free to correct me if necessary.
I write fan-fics,
usually revolving around the Eds-Kankers sextet.
I'm not a brain-dead shipper - writing about Kankers and giving them personalities is simply fun to me.
Myself and my "works" in tropes:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I have lots of ideas, but lack enough willpower to execute all of them.
- Author Avatar: Downplayed. Some of the Kankers' character traits in my headcanon are based on my own. Emphasis on "some".
- Berserk Button: Any mention of AU Reverse. I consider it a spit in the face for everyone who actually watched the show, for various reasons.
- Brilliant but Lazy: See Attention Deficit Creator Disorder.
- Deadpan Snarker: At times.
- Ditzy Genius: Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive, given my tendency to do not-exactly-well-thought things. Despite that, I managed to get into one of the best universities in the country.
- Draco in Leather Pants: I admit, I always do this to the Kankers. In my defense, I try to make it look plausible or play it for laughs. And in canon they weren't exactly well-written villains.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I try to be a Nice Guy, but some people really piss me off.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: At times.
- No Hugging, No Kissing: Due to my lack of experience with real-life romantic relationships, I prefer to avoid writing about them. And I don't really like shipping fics, though it's also related to overusing my Pet Peeve Tropes by most authors.
- Pet Peeve Trope:
- Self-Deprecation: Constantly.
- Serious Business: EEnE fandom, especially Edd and his brain-dead fangirls.
- Single-Issue Wonk: On occasion, see Serious Business and Berserk Button. If you will start a discussion with me about EEnE, expect a 500-word rant on the drop of a hat.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: With a special place in my heart for stereotypically British swears. Blame Yahtzee Croshaw.
- Sophisticated as Hell