Amateur artist and law student from Transylvania.
Easily the most obscure person both in real life and on the Internet. This guy can go around completely unnoticed, despite his efforts at being an Attention Whore
He also has his own webcomic, called TheFAN
which can be found here
He likes to review anime and movies he watches, and will dismiss any irrational criticism fan-haters usually tend to possess. The only exception to this attitude is CLANNAD
, which he hates with a fiery passion and will never miss a good opportunity to make that known (even if it means resorting to trolling and breaking community guidelines).
provides examples for:
- Adaptation Dye-Job: He's hair is blond, and not chestnut as he usually depicts himself, and characters modeled after him. This is because the two stereotypes usually associated with blond hair: Mary Sue-s and morons.
- Anything That Moves: Well, anything that even remotely looks a human between 8 and 35. And cats.
- Berserk Button: Among other things, Gratuitous Japanese drives him insane.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Everyone but me! I'm the Only Sane Man in the world, surrounded by freaks.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Loves acting all evil at some times. Occasionally when talking about dictators, he will inevitably list things he would've done differently, sometimes slipping into rants about genocide and destroying the world.
- Celibate Villain: Acknowledges biological urges, but romance is way below him.
- Crossover Wars: Appeared in person and also drew three pages.
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: Mostly averted, partly due to how cliche and mainstream it is.
- Gratuitous Japanese: As a person who has known nothing but respect and admiration towards Japanese culture, long before it became trendy, and currently studies Japanese language and customs, he feels seriously offended by any unnecessary use of gratutious Japanese, and honestly believes that every other decently educated person SHOULD think the same way. Any attempt at abusing a language or justifying the abuse is a sign of vulgarity and a serious lack of proper education, and should be discouraged through disciplinary action.
- Hatedom: Proud member of the CLANNAD hatedom, waging a one man guerrilla war on all Clannad fandom.
- Keet: Whenever he's not feeling cold and antisocial, he goes all huggy and cuddling, but only around people he knows. Reactions are, ahem ... mixed.
- Lolicon: To a lesser extent. Prefers to keep it a fantasy though.
- Loners Are Freaks: A lot of people were visibly disturbed by his antisocial behavior, and how he doesn't find being "a very lonely person for the rest of his life" a frightening concept.
- Nightmare Fetishist: More into the dark and creepy things like ghosts or dolls then the bloody, gory ones. Well, blood is fine but that's pretty much it. Example: Kayako is hot, a girl getting cut up, Not so much. Well, mostly anyway.
- Also happens to be the reason why he likes Ayanami Rei so much.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Had an odd quirk of harboring it for several characters from a rather early age. He'd post them on the appropriate page but they'd just get lost in an endless avalanche of words.
- Naruto, Hinata and Tsunade from Naruto
- The main character of Rurouni Kenshin
- Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic!. And I'm not ashamed to let everybody know. If I haven't posted "lucky bastard" at least three times on the episode where one of his friends lands right into his crotch ...
- As if I didn't say this enough on the whole frickin' wiki: Ayanami Rei
- Matsumoto Rangiku from Bleach
- Kokonoe Rin. Just Kokonoe Rin.
- Hanyuu. I'd her horns, so very much. Oh. And Kei is great too.
- Can't forget Wrath
- Patron Saint of geeks, Konata Of Lucky Star Fame.
- Cattleya (third MILF on the list - looks like Freud Was Right after all)
- And finally, a very special mention: Dark Magician Girl. Not just the character, but the card. The circumstances of how I acquired her are rather mystical too (something telling me to turn back from half way and pick up the other pack too before going to the counter).
- A recent example. Big Macintosh. Eeee-yup. I'm pretty much going to hell.
- Shotacon: See Lolicon and Yaoi Fanboy respectively.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Plans to take over the world, but can't even get the university over with. Also considered adding his name on the trope's page, just to prove a point.
- Surrounded by Idiots: the main reason he can't spend a peaceful second on deviantART or YouTube. The sheer idiocy of the people around him hurts. Being intelligent and rational has it's drawbacks.
- Yaoi Fanboy: A fanatical one. It gets worse.