Pages I've Launched/Created/Whatever:
Tropes That Apply to This Asshole:
open/close all folders
What, You really wanted to read this self-indulgent shit? Alright..
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I actually do have fairly severe ADHD.
- Badass Bookworm: Well, for starters I practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and do math for fun.
- Bathos: My life seems to run on this
- Bi the Way:
- Black Comedy: And how. Mostly due to the whole Dark and Troubled Past thing.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Not so much "hero" as "human doormat". Although an asshole doormat. I suppose it kind of comes with the territory of being the Only Sane Man in a Dysfunctional Family, I guess. Of course, constantly putting everyone else's needs before your own kinda fucks you over in a big way, so... Here we are.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Hoo boy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Emphasis on the deadpan. I'm somewhat known for being able to say some really insane shit with a straight face.
- Hidden Depths: I like to play my cards close to the vest, so to speak, in real life (as opposed to.... Well, this page), so pretty much anything I've done or any quality I have could qualify, depending on who you talk to.
- High-Functioning Autism
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood: A Dark and Troubled Past revealed only in snippets through jokes, one-liners, and Noodle Incidents told by a Deadpan Snarker narrator with gratuitous amounts of Gallows Humor. Pretty much the same thing.
- The Insomniac
- Only Sane Man: In regards to my family. Granted, that's...... Not really saying much.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I don't know about gold. Copper, maybe?
- Noodle Incident: Let's see... Batshit crazy family, a comically terrible high school, and a general propensity for getting entangled in an improbable amount of fucking ridiculous shit? It's like a goddamn formula.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I once finished a group video project in a gas station on the way to present it.
- Sad Clown
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Unkempt Beauty: Perpetually Messy Hair, near permanent Exhausted Eye Bags, and a slightly crooked nose (among other things). While I wouldn't necessarily say 'beauty', but, ya know.... Mildly attractive.
Shit I Like:I attempted to give these some semblance of order. I failed.
- Hawkeye: Hawkeye is, hands down, without a doubt, my favorite hero. Period. That being said, Matt Fraction's run is probably my favorite.
- Usually not a fan of any Bendis work featuring Hawkeye, due to the way he writes him. Actually not a huge fan of Bendis's work in general.
- Also not particularly fond of Jeff Lemire's run (the current series), at least at the moment.
- Young Avengers
Shit I don't like:
- Attack of the Clones: In my opinion, the worst Star Wars film. I mean, c'mon, a good portion of the movie is a goddamn sci-fi rom-com.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: Fucking hell. THEY FUCKING RUINED HAWKEYE, OKAY. FUCK. NO. WHAT, WE'RE JUST MAKING UP BACK STORIES NOW? OKAY, FINE. WHY DON'T WE JUST MAKE TONY BE A POOR FUCKING CANADIAN WITH LOVING, ATTENTIVE PARENTS. WHY THE FUCK NOT. FUCK. Also, they really did a poor job with Black Widow's back story.
- Drumline: An opinion shared by most everyone whose ever actually been in a drumline.
- Spider-Man 3: You know why.