- Big Ol' Eyebrows
- Butt-Monkey: To an insane degree.
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin'
- Catch-Phrase: "Easy fix" and "That's the nature of the beast". In my own internal monologue I often use "No concept" and "In no way, shape, form, fashion, or capacity," 'cuz... fuck it.
- The Chew Toy
- Heroic Wannabe: Big time.
- Iron Woobie
- Early Films: Love 'em. Laurence Olivier's Hamlet and Double Indemnity being some notable ones.
- Rasputinian Death: If I had to choose...
- Stoic Woobie
- The Sociopath: Keep pushing. Keep right on pushing.
Tropers / Aviator Fan
Describe Aviator Fan here. Umm... I don't exactly know why I'm doing this as I'm confident it won't, like, register or whatever and I won't be listed as the troper/contributor that I am because nothing ever goes my way, even when I follow procedures to the letter. The universe seems to want to make sure any and all ideas I have stay locked in the impregnable bastille of my own mind slowly driving me insane. That extends to keystrokes... Aaaanyway. Hello, world! This is me. That last line may convince you I'm a lot more of an extrovert than I actually am. This is Aviator Fan. And as you can see from the above paragraph pathogenic beliefs ABOUND. I like movies A LOT. And hate other people with a passion. Examples of tropes found in Aviator Fan include: