How's it hanging, fellow tropers? I'm Avenuewriter. I'm a writer
, film and video game reviewer, and lover of all things covered in cheese. Naturally, I'm a big TV Tropes nerd and I love everything that has to do with fiction.
Feel free to mess about with this page, add tropes you think I exhibit, whatever. I really don't care as long as you keep it civil, or make it very very funny
This user exhibits the following tropes:
- The Alcoholic: Is quickly becoming one. Mainly to drown his sorrows.
- Ascended Fanboy: Loves reading reviews on most forms of media, also writes reviews on most forms of media.
- Beard of Sorrow: Mostly when dealing with a bout of depression.
- Big Fun: Well into the husky side, though tons of fun.
- Brilliant but Lazy: He certainly agrees with the lazy part, the brilliant side not so much.
- Brutal Honesty: Is fond of this, both to others and to himself.
- Nerd: Is one, even more so since he writes for a site called "Nerd Like You."
- Chivalrous Pervert: Objectifies most women, but try to be rude to them and you'll be sorry.
- Cosmic Horror Story: Loves Lovecraft, and usually writes in the genre. Also sees the world as this.
- Flat "What.": This is pretty much his catch phrase.
- Heh Heh, You Said X: you can't say anything around him without this happening.
- Jerkass With A Heart Of Gold: Can be a real ass when he really wants to be, which is less than he'd like. Though also likes being nice to those he cares for, though usually he sees the heart of gold as a weakness.
- No Social Skills: See "Nerd" above.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Loves brunettes, especially short haired brunettes.
- The Silent Bob: Tends to be rather quiet when in public.
- The Snark Knight: You all are rather silly really.
- Used To Be More Social: During middle school he averaged about 13 or so friends. Nowadays he's lucky to just have one.
- Writer's Block: Has a terminal case of this.
If it wasn't obvious by now, I'm Neutral Evil. Check your alignment at this webzone.