How's it hanging, fellow tropers? I'm Avenuewriter. I'm a writer
, film and video game reviewer, and lover of all things covered in cheese. Naturally, I'm a big TV Tropes nerd and I love everything that has to do with fiction.
Feel free to mess about with this page, add tropes you think I exhibit, whatever. I really don't care as long as you keep it civil, or make it very very funny
This user exhibits the following tropes:
- The Alcoholic: Is quickly becoming one. Mainly to drown his sorrows.
- Ascended Fanboy: Loves reading reviews on most forms of media, also writes reviews on most forms of media.
- Beard of Sorrow: Mostly when dealing with a bout of depression.
- Big Fun: Well into the husky side, though tons of fun.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He certainly agrees with the lazy part, the brilliant side not so much.
- Brutal Honesty: Is fond of this, both to others and to himself.
- Nerd: Is one, even more so since he writes for a site called "Nerd Like You."
- Chivalrous Pervert: Objectifies most women, but try to be rude to them and you'll be sorry.
- Cosmic Horror Story: Loves Lovecraft, and usually writes in the genre. Also sees the world as this.
- Flat "What.": This is pretty much his catch phrase.
- Heh Heh, You Said X: you can't say anything around him without this happening.
- No Social Skills: See "Nerd" above.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Loves brunettes, especially short haired brunettes.
- The Silent Bob: Tends to be rather quiet when in public.
- The Snark Knight: You all are rather silly really.
- Used To Be More Social: During middle school he averaged about 13 or so friends. Nowadays he's lucky to just have one.
- Writer's Block: Has a terminal case of this.
If it wasn't obvious by now, I'm Neutral Evil. Check your alignment at this webzone.