Works Pages I've Started
My Troper Works
Tropes That Describe Me (more or less):
- Attention Whore: Trust me, I LOVE attention. Comments, likes and faves are my bread and butter.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I currently have a total of five unfinished, in-progress fics being written at the same time. Four of those take place in the same universe and the fourth is a Star Trek/My Little Pony Crossover. And that's still not counting the various, unpublished works I have floating around in my head.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Yeah, pretty much in spades here. It's taken me almost two years to get half way through the first phase of my universe
- Cloud Cuckoolander: All the way. Just go look at my Twitter feed or my FIMFiction blog posts
- Deadpan Snarker: Again, my Twitter feed.
- For Want of a Nail: If I hadn't stumbled across this piece of fan art, I probably wouldn't even be here typing this right now.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: More like 'Idiosyncratic Chapter Naming', since I try to have almost every chapter I write be named after either a quote or a song lyric of some kind.
- Named After Someone Famous: I'm named after Benjamin from The Bible
- One of Us: Have unheathly obsessions with Genesis, The Beatles, music in general, film in general, and several television shows, including but not limited to Gravity Falls, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and at least a dozen others.
- Old Shame: Don't talk to me about the original version of Harmony's Warriors: Iron Mare. It's not enjoyable.
- Pen Name: Well obviously Avenging-Hobbits is not my real name.
- Plot Bunny: Most of my stories develop from these...
- Small Name, Big Ego: To almost absurd levels.
- What If?: 'What if MLP crossed over with the Avengers?' or 'What if ''My Little Pony'' crossed over with ''Star Trek''?'