Tropers / Augustine
Knowledge is power, guard it well...
I figured its time I really update this page now that I've been editing for a while. Without further ado, everything about me, in a nice organized fashion.
- My real name is a secret, but I'll tell you this; it is the same name as a certain character from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Lets just say I had a fit when he died. My friends still won't let it go.
- My profile name however, comes from the name of the main character of a Warhammer 40,000 fan fiction I have begun to rewrite. The original was all sorts of canon defilement and mediocrity. Not only that, it was boring. Hopefully the new version is better. If you wish to read it (the new version that is), you may find it on fanfiction.net here.
- Depending on how I'm standing, I can look either really lanky or broad shouldered, being a swimmer does that.
- Blond hair.
- If I would be so bold, I'd say I look a lot like Tsuchimikado Motoharu from To Aru Majutsu no Index, and with some of the personality.
- Green eyes with perfect vision.
Personality and Mental Condition:
- I'm not really sure I have a consistent personality. It changes all the time, with my own influence or not. I'm not sure if I am having an identity crisis or not.
- Usually I am a mix of Jerkass and a male Tsundere. This can change at anytime however.
- The constant personality changes probably aren't being helped by the fact that I'm a Consummate Liar.
- None of this is probably healthy, but I'll get by one way or another.
- As far as sports go, I only really enjoy swimming, which I do year round. I'm not that great, certainly not enough to swim in college or the Olympics.
- I love Warhammer 40,000 in all of its forms. I have a Dark Eldar army and an ork army. Unfortunately, few people in my area play it, so its difficult to find games. I paint my models myself, but I'm pretty sure I suck.
- I am also a GM for a Dark Heresy group made up of some of my Warhammer playing friends from around the country. We don't play often but its fun when we do, my plots are suitably trope filled.
- I've become something of an anime fan in the past couple years.
- As far as video games go, I enjoy all types really.
Contributions on TV Tropes
If anybody wishes to write on my page, do so here. I have no idea why anyone would though.
- Because we can? :P - Raineh Daze 0
- I suppose...
- So... got any advice for not getting a mouth full of eggshell when eating soft-boiled eggs?
- We can write what we want? Hm, you ever hear the one about the chicken that crossed the road? :p - Spirit
- A Dark Eldar fan? Excellent. I play Dark Elves myself... so I play your ancestors. :P - Stolen By Faeries
- Dude... You're the one that made that Nothing but a list of names Dawn of war 2 fanfic? Sweet. - Strigon
- Oh wow, this is exciting. Thanks so much.
- It's only fair if I return the favour! Not that I wouldn't have vandalized here earlier if I had thought about it... but it's not because I like you or anything. B-Baka... - kay4today
- Its true, no woman can resist my masculine charm. Gahahahahaha!
- MY FACE IS MY SHIELD! MY HAIR IS MY SWORD! -RLNice
Tropes that describe me
Had a thought, instead of me writing down a ton of tropes that I think are me, I'll leave it to someone else. If you think a trope works for me, put it down, even if it is Complete Monster
... My power is ours to share.