Tropers: Atlas EXE
Describe Atlas EXE here. Sure, why not. I lurk this site (and edit from time to time) inbetween school work. I am also an Eagle Scout, an E-Game Design Major and I like to see how much I can mod Oblivion and Fallout 3. Stuff that is relevant to my interests:
- Fallout 3
- The Elder Scrolls
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Red vs. Blue
- Youtube Poop
- TV Tropes
- Deliberately subverting Double Standard tropes against men.
- Author Appeal: A lot of these appeal to this author, whether it be sexual or not.
- Berserk Button: Misandrism pisses this troper off to no end, primarily because those who practice it are massive karma houdinis. Also, the presence of one of this troper's pet peeve tropes does the same thing. Only this troper's massive self control prevents things from getting damaged.
- Big Eater: Though normally eats less than most people, at times, this troper can polish off a surprising amount of food.
- Bi the Way: No Bisexuals my ass!
- Covert Pervert: In real life. On the internet, not so much.
- Cross Player: Plays as a female character very often when given the choice in games.
- Genre Savvy: I have TV Tropes to both thank and blame.
- Shy Blue Haired Guy: Sans the blue hair. However, will be prone to drop a Cluster F-Bomb if annoyed or Berserk Button is pressed.
- Yuri Fanboy: And damn proud of it. And not always in the Girl-on-Girl Is Hot manner either for you detractors.