Tropers / Astrokitty
Astrokitty is a 16 year old and a staunch observer of the ykttw. She also likes to hang around the Trope Repair Shop a bit, when she's not playing Terraria
or Super Mario RPG
. She has Asperger's and ADHD, so her first year of high school was not
been easy on her, although her second year is looking up! But hey, at least she's been staying out of all the drama! She really wants to become a game developer one day, particularly the kind that writes awesome plots.
Welp, out of third person now...
Tropes that apply to me:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I'm definitely intelligent, it's just really hard for me to convey it.
- Berserk Button: Only a few:
- Do not use my birth name. I hate it with a burning passion.
- Do not talk about "The Good Old Days", and then proceed to rant about my generation.
- This one only causes minor annoyance, but refrain from referring to me using feminine titles (i.e: Queen, Princess, Lady).
- Gamer Girl: Very much so! In fact, I really want to develop them when I'm older!
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Downplayed. Due to me needing "accommodations" in school, I often try to be better than everyone else in the class.
Things I am very proud of:
- I joined my town's robotics team! It's part of FIRST, which is an organization that tries to get students interested in science and engineering! I can happily say that I've got a new-found love for building robots, now!
- During spring break, we won the New England Regional Championships! During the awards ceremony, we both won the tournament and the Engineering Inspiration Award (only other FIRST members would realize how important that is), which qualifies us for the WORLD Championships in St. Louis!